Nursing Homes in Dane County

22 Communities

The Arbors at Oak Park Place

718 Jupiter Drive, Madison, WI
$$$$
Caring110726450: "My father is in rehab right now at Oak Park Place. The social worker up at UW told me about it. The staff is very helpful. The food is good. They have bingo, ice cream socials, and different singing groups come in. I feel like he is getting very good quality care. He seems quite happy there, and to me that's important. I'm very pleased with it. They worked with my dad before, and they're working with him now. "

Badger Prairie Health Care Center

1100 East Verona Ave, Verona, WI
$$$$
Lonna1: "The advantage of Badger Prairie Health Care Center is that it is a nursing home with an Alzheimer's ward. They take Medicaid and memory care centers do not. Although they’re extremely expensive, if your loved one was on Medicaid, it would be a very nice place for them. Everyone is very nice and well paid because they’re government employees, so they’re much better trained to deal with people with Alzheimer's and dementia. The dining area was nice. They have private rooms wit... (read more)

Oakwood Village University Woods

6205 Mineral Point Rd, Madison, WI
$$$$
Oakwood Village University Woods, a senior living complex in Madison, Wisconsin, is surrounded by nature but just a few blocks away from local shopping centers and other commercial establishments. Loved ones appreciate the progressive facility’s luggage carts, spacious railed elevators and outgoing staff. They’re impressed by the beautiful apartments, free laundry, nutritious food and efficient medical oversight where the doctor’s office, on-site pharmacy and home health serv... (read more)

Attic Angel Community

8301 Old Sauk Rd, Middleton, WI
$$$$
Kollie: "Attic Angel is CCAC accredited. It offers a full spectrum of services and has rehab and activity centers. The cleanliness was excellent. I never saw anything out of place. The staff was well trained and lived up to a high level of expectation. "

Rest Haven Hlth Care Center

7672 W MINERAL POINT RD, Verona, WI
1 review
Caring110771850: "We placed our mother in Rest Haven two months ago. We chose it because it was highly rated, it was small, and they had space. Everything seems excellent. It's a nursing home, so there aren't a lot of activities, but they do have some structured activities during the day. They have some games, they read the newspaper to the residents in the morning, and they have some music. I like its smallness and the top care that they show, and the rooms are spacious and very clean. "

Sun Prairie Retirement Center

228 W Main St, Sun Prairie, WI
1 review
Sun Prairie Retirement Center is located in the center of Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, close to U.S. Highway 151. The Sun Prairie Historical Museum, a church and Angell Park and Speedway are within a short walking distance. Visitors to the facility praise the center's friendly atmosphere. Reviewers say that the facility is spotless, and the residents are the staff members' primary focus. The dining room serves three meals and two snacks per day, and a full-service beauty salon/bar... (read more)

Skaalen Retirement Services Inc

400 N Morris St, Stoughton, WI
$$$$
Terry475243: "My mother is in Skaalen Nursing & Rehab Center right now. From my sister’s house, it’s probably 30 minutes away, and from my brother, it is 15 minutes away. Her room is small but adequate, clean, and very accommodating. They do a nice job. "

Waunakee Manor Health Care Center

801 Klein Dr, Waunakee, WI
$$$$
Paula433483: "My dad is at the Waunakee Manor for therapy and rehab. The main reason we picked it was because they had availability, it was referred to us, and close to where my mother lives. It's a very clean facility. The staff is wonderful, all kind, nice, and smiling. I would refer them. "

Four Winds Manor

303 S Jefferson St, Verona, WI
$$$$
N717647: "Four Winds Manor was a very good place. We are hoping that when my mother is ready, they have a space available because that's where we want her to go. They had just remodeled, so everything looked nice, and the staff was very helpful and answered all of our questions. The dining room had been remodeled, too, so it looked really nice. I was very happy with the whole place. They were having a Bible study while we were there. "

Capitol Lakes Health Center

333 W Main St., Madison, WI
$$$$
Kollie: "My husband is in the Capitol Lakes Health Center. You will pay extra for the care rehab program. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dane County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 47 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Dane County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 22 nursing homes communities in the Dane County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.