Nursing Homes in Crawford County

Prairie Maison

1505 E BRUNSON ST, Prairie Du Chien, WI
$$$$
1 review
Chippy09: "I've visited this facility at least three dozen times in the last five years. Each visit was accompanied by a friendly staff that was extremely helpful and friendly in any circumstance. During my visits, the staff was busy tending to its nursing home residents, who needed frequent assistance; but, if they found any extra time, they were more than happy to chat about what was going on at the facility and answer any questions about how my maternal grandmother's condition was (... (read more)

Sannes Skogdalen Heim

101 SUNSHINE BLVD PO BOX 177, Soldiers Grove, WI
$$$$
1 review
Flynn3157: "By this time in her life my Great grandmother was a pretty bitter and gave all of the staff a pretty hard time. Even so the staff were always patient with her and treated the rest of us kindly and tried to provide anything we needed. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Crawford County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Crawford County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Crawford County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.