Nursing Homes in Clark County

5 Communities

Neillsville Care and Rehab

316 Sunset Place, Neillsville, WI
$$$$
Lucy2012: "Facility in general has an urine odor. Residents are left in the community room after "feedings" are done all afternoon. I have witness my relative waiting :30 minutes after pressing the "help" button. I finally helped my relative to the bathroom. Rooms are small. The room holds two single hospital beds, 2 dressers and 1 chair. I have witnesses residents sitting in their own feces and or urine. One community TV by the nurses station. Very little information is given to famil... (read more)

Clark Cty Hcc

206 W PROSPECT ST, Thorp, WI

Golden Livingcenter - Continental Manor

600 E ELM ST, Abbotsford, WI
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Clark County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Clark County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Clark County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.