Nursing Homes in Skagit County

6 Communities

Life Care Center of Skagit Valley

1462 WEST STATE ROUTE 20, Sedro Woolley, WA
$$$$
reed5678: "Amazing care and attention from the minute we walked in the door. I refer everyone I know to go there for inpatient rehab services. "

Mira Vista Care Center

300 S 18th Street, Mount Vernon, WA
$$$$
relative of underserved patient: "My elderly father was at Mira Vista several weeks. Because I do not live close, I was not able to visit him to be able to view the facility itself. I did, however, have several occasions to interact with two people on the staff by phone or email. Although pleasant people, their communication skills and follow through are terrible. I attempted more than once to get a written opinion from my father's PT and orthopedist, but never received it. I asked again just prior to h... (read more)

Prestige Care & Rehabilitation - Burlington

2120 East Division Street, Mount Vernon, WA

San Juan Rehab and Care Center

911 21St Street, Anacortes, WA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Skagit County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Skagit County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Skagit County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.