10 Nursing Homes in Selah, WA

Also serving communities of Ellensburg.

Selah Convalescent

203 WEST NACHES AVENUE, Selah, WA
A loved one: "My husband had hip surgery and he was in Selah Convalescent for two weeks afterward. It was poor. The dividing curtain between his bed and the other person was filthy. The floor was dirty most of the time. They didn't have a long enough be... (read more)

Yakima Valley School

609 SPEYERS ROAD, Selah, WA

Landmark Care And Rehabilitation

710 North 39 Th Avenue, Yakima, WA
Dennis23: "My mother had stayed in Landmark. The staff was excellent. It was more of a hospital setting, but it was very clean and very nice. The food was quite good. They had a nice dining room. It was very spacious and clean. The security was very ... (read more)

Crescent Health Care

505 NORTH 40TH AVENUE, Yakima, WA
momofthree200377: "Crescent Health Care took excellent care of my grandmother. The staff was extremely compassionate and very attentive to my grandma's needs while she was there. My grandmother passed away while at Crescent but it gave our family great comfo... (read more)

Good Samaritan Health Care Center

702 NORTH 16TH AVENUE, Yakima, WA
not to happy: "I have/had a relative staying at good samaritan in yakima wa. It is clean and didn't have the usual smell that tends to go with care facilities. My problem with the place is that they are not honest (upper management staff). My family memb... (read more)

Prestige Care & Rehabilitation - Parkside

308 W Emma Street, Union Gap, WA
Mona Verona: "Parkside was okay. It appeared clean and the staff was nice enough. My father-in-law is a cantankerous old cuss and was difficult to live with on his best days before his stroke. Now he's almost impossible to deal with. He can talk but he'... (read more)

Garden Village

206 SOUTH TENTH AVENUE, Yakima, WA
Mona Verona: "A few weeks ago, my husband's 95-year-old grandfather suffered a heart attack. He's already ill with emphysema and other problems. He lived with his wife in Peach Tree Retirement Center in Yakima and they both enjoyed living there. But Gra... (read more)

Heritage Grove

115 NORTH 10TH STREET, Yakima, WA

Summitview Healthcare Center

3801 SUMMITVIEW AVENUE, Yakima, WA

Willow Springs Care

4007 TIETON DRIVE, Yakima, WA
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Selah area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Selah area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 nursing homes communities in the Selah area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.