Nursing Homes in Jefferson County

4 Communities

Forest Springs Health Campus

4120 Wooded Acre Lane, Louisville, KY
$$$$
Forest Springs Health Campus is an independent living, assisted living and respite care community east of Louisville, Kentucky, near the neighborhood of Bannon. The community offers private and semi-private suites to retired seniors, each featuring a full bathroom with a walk-in shower and a 24-hour emergency response system. Family members say the care team is very personable, available to help with dressing, grooming, medication administration and other daily activities. Re... (read more)

Westport Place Health Campus

4247 Westport Road, Louisville, KY
$$$$
Michael114868550: "My mother is in Westport Place for her rehab. It is a very nice place. It is a smaller community, and they take good care of Mom. My mom likes the food, and that's a good thing. They have activities, but I do not know how much my mom has been involved with them because she spends several days of the week in the hospital as well. She is not as active and mobile as she likes to be because she has a pacemaker and several other health issues. The nursing staff does a good job wh... (read more)

Franciscan Health Care Center

3625 Fern Valley Road, Louisville, KY
$$$$
Bobby716716: "Franciscan Health Care Center was good. It wasn't quite as fancy, but it was nice. They had a guy playing a guitar and singing, and they had drinks and little appetizers. "

Life Care Center of Port Townsend

751 Kearney Street, Port Townsend, WA
$$$$
Anonymous114906150: "My mother is at Life Care Center. The thing that I like most about this facility is that it is convenient for us to get to. Some of the staff members are good, but some are probably not too good. The facility seemed to be clean. I'm a little bit over halfway satisfied with this facility. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jefferson County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Jefferson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Jefferson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.