Nursing Homes in York County

2 Communities

York Convalescent Center

113 Battle Road, Yorktown, VA
$$$$
sportsva3: "My mother just recently passed away at York Convalescent and Rehab Center. The nursing staff was so kind and caring. They treated my mother and our family, like family. The dietary staff sent coffee and snacks to my mothers room and we were always checked on. No place is perfect but this facility strives to be. Thank you York for making my mothers last days as comfortable and peaceful as possible. My family and I could not have asked for anything more."

Regency Health and Rehabilitation

112 N Constitution Dr, Yorktown, VA
$$$$
Eunice Bates: "What a great facility! Very friendly staff and always clean. Keep up the good work."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the York County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of nursing homes communities in the York County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the York County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.