Nursing Homes in Frederick County

3 Communities

The Village at Orchard Ridge

400 Clocktower Ridge Dr, Winchester, VA
$$$$
Visitors appreciate The Village at Orchard Ridge's location near the Northwest Turnpike, Winchester Medical Center and many restaurants and shopping plazas in Winchester, Virginia. Reviewers describe the community as high class, and they praise the beautiful grounds and nice dining room, where the food is compared to gourmet. They also compliment the abundant activities and apartments, which come in several options. Orchard Ridge offers many amenities, such as walking paths, ... (read more)

Envoy of Winchester

110 LAUCK DR, Winchester, VA
$$$$
mcd2014: "I received a list of facilities from hospital. My father and I chose Envoy. He spent 22 days there for rehab and we were very pleased with the care he received. Would recommend to others . The housekeepers even spoke to him while cleaning his room. He went from not walking to using a walker. It was nice having him close to my home so I could visit several times a day. They even let me bring him in goodies to snack on. "

Shenandoah Valley Westminster-Canterbury

300 WESTMINSTER CANTERBURY DR, Winchester, VA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Frederick County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Frederick County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Frederick County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.