Nursing Homes in Chesterfield County

4 Communities

Brandermill Woods

2100 BRANDERMILL PKWY, Midlothian, VA
$$$$
love one: "I am looking for a nursing home for my mother. I have visited your facility and I was very impressed at the care that you all gave the patients. I spent some time there with one of your patient and a dear dear friend. My mother needs long term care. She has medicad and medicare. "

Assisted Living at Lucy Corr Village

6800 LUCY CORR BLVD, Chesterfield, VA
$$$$
VJ: "We chose Assisted Living at Lucy Corr Village because they had private rooms for Medicaid. The staff is very nice and very helpful. They have a lot of community support like different churches that go in there for services. They have physical activities like exercises. Mom was going there for rehab initially and then she's planning on staying. She's in an individual room, and she has her own bathroom, and a little sitting area. It's a wonderful facility and it's been upgrade... (read more)

The Laurels at Willow Creek

11611 ROBIOUS ROAD, Midlothian, VA
$$$$
laurelcreekguest: "One of the RNs here is really rude and condescending. The CNAs, therapists, and nurse practitioner have all been great."

Tyler's Retreat At Iron Bridge

12001 IRON BRIDGE RD, Chester, VA
$$$$
southbeach: "I cannot get my mother out fast enough. Food horrible and not healthy. Nursing and doctors/nurse practitioner all giving different drugs. Thank God nurse caught it. Do not send a family member here if you love them and want them to get better. My mother is getting worse in the week she’s been there. Working with insurance and doctors to get her out."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Chesterfield County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 19 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Chesterfield County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Chesterfield County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.