Nursing Homes in Campbell County

Heritage Hall - Brookneal

633 COOK AVENUE, Brookneal, VA
$$$$
1 review
wendy L: "This facility is clean and the staff is extremely nice, my father was there for therapy and returned home in better shape then when he left "

Autumn Care of Altavista

1317 LOLA AVE, Altavista, VA
$$$$
Family2018: "I recently visited my mother. She is a retired teacher. A sweet kind nurse came up and took my mother's face in her hands and kissed her cheek. She said she knew her from her teaching days and just loved my mom! She didn't see me at first or know I was a relative. My mom smiled and seemed happy. Thank you!"

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Campbell County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Campbell County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Campbell County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.