Nursing Homes in Washington County

4 Communities

Woodridge Nursing Home

P.O. BOX 550, Barre, VT
1 review
leenie1: "I had the chance to visit this nursing home a couple of years ago. I think what impressed me the most when I drove into the yard was the appearance of the grounds, from the well manicures lawn to the shrubbery and the flowers. The lobby in welcoming and makes you feel at home. There are love seats and several plush stuffed chairs, beautiful blue and green carpet. The hallways were clutter free, the floors practically gleamed. There were a few private rooms-very spacious and... (read more)

Berlin Health & Rehab Center

98 Hospitality Drive, Barre, VT
$$$$
wifewizard070816: "EXTREME disappointment! This place is a complete nightmare. The FIRST night our grandfather dealt with humiliation, disrespect, he was severely under minded, and the staff had a complete disregard for his needs. The have a horrible attitude there. The only positive thing Is the nurse he had during the day. I cannot imagine what the people that cannot speak or have a physical disability, do not have an advocate, or cannot care for themselves go through on a daily basis i... (read more)

Rowan Court Health & Rehab

378 Prospect Street, Barre, VT
$$$$
lovingdaughterinVT: "This is the last place I would bring a loved one for care! The place is understaffed and overworked leading to improper care for the residents. My mother was a very loved resident there. But we had our major share of problems after a few months of her being there (once she became a permanent resident ) most days she did not have a bra on..or showered or hair combed, being physically attacked 3 times by a couple other dementia patients and ended up mysteriously "falling ou... (read more)

Mayo Healthcare Inc

71 Richardson Ave, Northfield, VT
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Washington County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Washington County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Washington County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.