Nursing Homes in West Valley City

39 Communities

Hunter Hollow

4090 West Pioneer Parkway, West Valley City, UT
$$$$
EG: "My father is in Rocky Mountain Care - Hunter Hollow. The nursing staff is good. They're just understaffed. I don't think that everybody gets the care that they should have, but what care he gets is good when he gets it. They should make sure they have enough people to do their best, but everything is good. It's beautiful and smells good, and they keep it very clean. It's a newer facility with nice flooring, a general store, auctions, bingo, movie outings, Wal-Mart shopping o... (read more)

Hazen Nursing Home

2520 SOUTH REDWOOD ROAD, West Valley City, UT
1 review
anonymous44: "This is an extremely small facility with only two beds, and those beds are well-used and the two residents are very well taken care of. It is an assisted living facility and the facility is an apartment-style. However, the residents are taken care of as much as they need, including meals, cleaning, etc. but still maintain a certain amount of independence if the resident feels so inclined. On my visit to this facility, I noticed that it was well-cleaned and smelled fresh a... (read more)

Brookdale Salt Lake City

76 South 500 East, Salt Lake City, UT
$$$$
Brookdale Salt Lake City is a facility in Salt Lake City, Utah that offers many levels of care from independent living to assisted living, nursing homes and memory care. Residents who need attentive care praise the facility for its excellent physical therapy and rehabilitation staff, who are professional and personable. Visitors appreciate the open grounds that have a garden and patio where they can spend time with their loved ones. A large, open dining room is comfortably fu... (read more)
yrs

Silverado Aspen Park

1430 East 4500 South, Salt Lake City, UT
$$$$
September267528: "They're really great there at Aspen Park Rehabilitation, but it's a little bit expensive. It was very homey, and they have a high ratio of staff per resident. Dad is in a single room right now, but they also have double occupancy rooms. There's tons of space, and pets are allowed. There are also house pets. The dining room looks really nice. I know they do movies, games, and exercises, and Dad is doing speech and physical therapy. There's a doctor on site, and it's a really ... (read more)

St. Joseph Senior Living Apartments

451 East Bishop Federal Lane, Salt Lake City, UT
$$$$
CG: "I didn't like St. Joseph Senior Living Apartments. It was dark and dreary. The receptionist was fine, but what I had been told and what she told me were two different things and there's no way I can afford $2,000 plus more a month. It wasn't acceptable for what I need. The representation was below $1,000, but then they told me it was $2,200 up. I saw their studio apartments and their one-bedroom wasn't big enough to put my bedroom set in. They were putting new carpets in two... (read more)

Rocky Mountain Care - Murray

835 East Vine St, Murray, UT
$$$$
Caring110398850: "Rocky Mountain Care has been updated recently. It had flat screen TVs in all of the semi-private rooms. They have a nice dining hall, and they actually offer soup and bread to all family members that come to visit. They have lots of activities. They have five menu choices for each meal. It was clean and nice. It was just a little bit noisier than the other places. They had a wonderful and helpful staff. "

Rocky Mountain Care Clinic

4088 West 1820 South, Salt Lake City, UT
$$$$
Caring103206950: "I was very satisfied to see how the place was. My sister was the one that actually selected Rocky Mountain Care since she is in Utah. It is new, clean, and well designed. The staff was very accepting and very kind. They are knowledgeable. They have an on-site physician who assesses all the patients once they get in. They do a thorough assessment after they are there in the first week and set up the care plan. My mom has been here about a month now in the skilled nursing faci... (read more)

Aspen Ridge West Transitional Rehab

5323 South Murray Blvd, Murray, UT
1 review
Caring82435550: "Mom is at Aspen Ridge. It seems like a nice place with really good staff. It's clean, and they seem to be on top of everything. It’s like fancy hotel. The rooms are nice. The food is really good. She really likes it. "

Healthsouth Home Care

8074 S 1300 East , Sandy, UT
1 review
Judy: "Healthsouth Home Care was very clean, very friendly, and very helpful. It was a good place, and my mom liked it. The only complaint we have was the first night, they pureed everything for some reason, but after that it was great. She did both the physical therapy and the occupational therapy for five to seven days."

Trinity Care Center

3094 South State Street, Salt Lake City, UT
1 review
justmythoughts: "Clean, Great Food, Good Freinds, Small so patients are well cared for. I would not have my dad anywhere else. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the West Valley City area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the West Valley City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 39 nursing homes communities in the West Valley City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.