Nursing Homes in Victoria

8 Communities

Retama Manor Victoria South

3103 E Airline Drive, Victoria, TX
$$$$
mcarab: "My Mother admitted 4/17 for temporary stay. We are very pleased with staff. Site is very clean. "

Twin Pines Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

3301 MOCKINGBIRD LANE, Victoria, TX
$$$$
another unhappy daughter: "My mother was sent there from hospital for rehab. She was there 5 days before she was bathed. The sheets were not changed until I went to nurses station to ask for sheets to change her soiled sheets myself. Understaffed and food served I wouldn't feed my dog. All for the low price of $300 a day. Moved mom out asap and went to Brookdale. Thank God we did caring staff delicious chef prepared food and clean private suite. "

The Courtyard Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

3401 E Airline Drive, Victoria, TX
1 review
Crazy One: "They had activities at The Courtyard. I noticed the personnel treated my mother with respect, and I liked that. The reason I rated it a little bit higher was because the facility was smaller, and cleaner. I felt like my mother would fit in at The Courtyard. They had a very personable, and helpful lady running the place. There was an area in the building that they were not using, and they had turned it into two brand-new rooms. The rooms themselves were a little bit better th... (read more)

Citizens Medical Center

114 MEDICAL DR, Victoria, TX

Twin Pines North Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

1301 Mallette Drive, Victoria, TX
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Victoria area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 18 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Victoria area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 nursing homes communities in the Victoria area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.