Nursing Homes in Travis County

32 Communities

Buckner Villas Retirement Community

11110 Tom Adams Dr, Austin, TX
$$$$
E's daughter: "My mom was very pleased with her 2 month stay at Buckner Villa for rehab. She said that that the physical therapists were very effective and she really improved under their guidance. The food was good with several choices and a nice dining room. The nursing staff was kind. Best of all for her, it was quiet! The private rooms were nicely decorated and clean. It was more expensive than other facilities, but it was well worth the money!"

Brookdale Spicewood Springs

4401 Spicewood Springs Rd, Austin, TX
$$$$
Betty: "My father was at Brookdale Spicewood Springs. I've always gotten a good impression about the facility. They have rehabilitation and they appeared clean. Some of the overnight staff members were good, and some weren't. I really liked them. The staff was friendly, helpful, informative, and communicated well. Food wise, they have a tendency to send out a menu and not give them what they order, but I talked with the person in charge and he was open to looking at other options on... (read more)

The Plaza at Querencia

2500 Barton Creek Blvd, Austin, TX
$$$$
Virginia W.RICQL: "I visited Querencia on the western outskirts of Austin. It was a very beautiful location with birds, varmints, and deer but still in a residential community. As far as the general public is concerned, nobody can afford it. It's a very high-cost community. I could not afford to live there. I have friends who have moved there. "

Longhorn Village

12001 Longhorn Parkway, Austin, TX

Monte Siesta Nursing and Rehabilitation

4501 DUDMAR DR, Austin, TX
1 review
Stephanie35: "I had to go through a lot of bad places before I found Monte Siesta, and it is great. The staff is awesome. The food is OK; it’s cafeteria food. The rooms need to be updated, but it’s OK. They do a lot of things. They let the residents be themselves and walk around. They care about my dad and converse with him. Everything is perfect in my eyes. "

Cedar View Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

11020 Dessau Rd, Austin, TX
$$$$
Roland3: "My parents moved to Legend Oaks two months ago. It was convenient, and the experience has been good. The staff has been very good and caring. The overall cleanliness really stands out. They have a lot of activities for the elderly groups; they do bingo and trips. "

Retirement and Nursing Center Austin

6909 BURNET LN, Austin, TX
$$$$
Blossom704654: "My aunt is at Retirement and Nursing Center Austin and she liked it. The ceilings are low and it seemed a little dreary, but she seemed to be adjusting to it and is happier than her previous living situation. The staff is really nice. They have library area, outings that they can sign up to go on, and other different things for their residents. "

Westminster

4100 Jackson Avenue, Austin, TX
$$$$
When it comes to Austin retirement communities, there is no stronger icon for progressive senior living than Westminster. As our history of service, passion and vision approaches the 50-year mark, our goal is to innovate and add something fresh and new, while keeping the essence of our community alive and well. We're reaching this goal by combining contemporary, forward-thinking design innovation with high-quality health service as part of our unique Life Care concept. Our... (read more)

Gracy Woods Ii Living Center

12042 Bittern Hollow, Austin, TX
$$$$
Sharon: "My mother-in-law is at Gracy Woods II. It is a very nice place. I like it. It is organized and clean. They have the normal activities you would see in most nursing homes or assisted living places. They have different things. The staff members are very attentive and very courteous to the residents' needs. The rooms are very nice and very clean. They provide activities, transportation, and outings. They provide most anything you need there."

Marbridge Villa

2504 BLISS SPILLAR ROAD, Manchaca, TX
1 review
Anna056310: "The Villa at Marbridge has a program which helps people who are memory retarded or handicapped, and they stressed on that. They treated my mom so good. They had people playing guitars and singing with the people, and I thought this is the life and not just letting the people line up down the hall. It was the best, and it was close to home. What made it good was the people who cared. My mom said the food was OK. "

At A Glance

Travis County area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 32 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $11,682 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Travis County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 75 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Travis County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 32 nursing homes communities in the Travis County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.