Nursing Homes in Potter County

11 Communities

Craig Retirement

5500 West 9th Avenue, Amarillo, TX
$$$$
Craig Retirement sits proudly in Amarillo, Texas, and is only a short drive from North West Amarillo Public Library and West Amarillo Blvd., giving residents easy access to the downtown area. This facility spans more than 40 acres with 40 assisted living apartments. The caring staff provides a variety of assistance, including 24-hour nursing supervision, three meals per day and weekly housekeeping and linen changing. Family members often comment on how clean and well-kept the... (read more)

The Arbors

1910 MEDI PARK DR, Amarillo, TX
$$$$
Patsy: "My mom loved the food at The Arbors. The rooms were very nice and the staff was great. They were very good. They have a nice dining room. They have a salon, library, rehabilitation, and ice cream in the middle of the day. It's a wonderful place to be."

Amarillo Skilled Center

6641 W Amarillo Boulevard, Amarillo, TX
$$$$
Tanya Fraley: "EXCELLENT facility! We have been 100% satisfied with every aspect of my Dad's care during his rehabilitation. I would give Amarillo Skilled Center for Nursing my highest recommendation. "

Ware Memorial Care Center

400 W 14TH ST, Amarillo, TX
$$$$
April10: "We chose Ware Memorial Care Center for its cleanliness and attention to detail of her care. She can have a private room and personal attention there. "

Kirkland Court Health and Rehabilitation Center

1601 Kirkland Drive, Amarillo, TX
$$$$
BC: "Kirkland Court was an old place and kind of outdated, but I've heard good things about how much the staff cares for the people there. The one who took us on the tour would stop and talk to the residents. I've also heard from people that have worked there how much they care for the people. They were trying to do some remodeling when I was there, and the residents were napping in their rooms. The rooms were small."

Plum Creek Health Care Center

5601 PLUM CREEK DR, Amarillo, TX
1 review
talkington36: "Compared to other nursing homes that I've been in, Plum Creek provides above average care by the CNA'S and LVN'S. The facility is organized by units which houses 20 private rooms overseen by 1 LVN and 2 CNA'S on the day shift; night shift 1 LVN and 1 CNA. The staff is well qualified and the CNA'S provide excellent personal care. The staff is attentive to my needs and considerate of my need for privacy. I can't praise them enough, they are above average in providing care. H... (read more)

Bivins Pointe

6600 Killgore Drive, Amarillo, TX
$$$$
Shelby06: "My mother was a stroke patient at this facility. Although the nurses were very caring, the doctor and the admin staff were horrible. She could not speak for herself so we asked questions, required approval for meds, etc. The doctor and staff would not return calls. When we would call and actually get the discharge person we would be on speaker phone. The doctor wrote scrips in excess. After asking for a reduction of scripts, he cancelled our mother's acceptance to the ... (read more)

Country Club Nursing and Rehabilitation

9 MEDICAL DR, Amarillo, TX

Heritage Convalescent Center

1009 CLYDE ST, Amarillo, TX

Ussery Roan Texas State Veterans Home

1020 TASCOSA RD, Amarillo, TX
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Potter County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Potter County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 nursing homes communities in the Potter County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.