26 Nursing Homes in Plano, TX

The Legacy at Willow Bend

6101 Ohio Drive, Plano, TX
Kelly Brehm: "Lolanda, one of the floor nurses is amazing, on top of things and really cares. Sammie, one of the CNA’S is amazing and caring. They have great volunteers who donate their time with activities. I felt very blessed at first,but my mom... (read more)

Prestonwood Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

2460 MARSH LN, Plano, TX
RT846718: "We chose Prestonwood Court because when she got out of the hospital, she went to the rehab there for more than a month, and we just thought that the familiarity of being there would be better for her. We're really pleased with the activiti... (read more)

Life Care Center of Plano

3800 W PARK BLVD, Plano, TX
charitey: "theses people are all about the money! do not put your loved one in the hands of anyone that has anything to do with this facility "

The Healthcare Resort of Plano

3325 West Plano Parkway, Plano, TX
Pam: "The Healthcare Resort of Plano has a really nice therapy room and really good therapists. Mom likes her therapists and the people there. They have rehab on the first floor and Mom is staying in the assisted living on the second floor. The ... (read more)

Heritage Manor Healthcare Center

1621 COIT RD, Plano, TX
Izabella: "My mother is in Heritage Manor Healthcare Center. She had rehabilitation for a few days and then transferred to nursing for long-term care. Everything's OK and they're taking care of her. The doctor comes to visit her and the nurses are qu... (read more)

Accel at Willow Bend

2620 Communications Parkway, Plano, TX
Looks Can Be Deceiving : "The patient care is horrible. Morning shift never brought water of changed sheets or answered call lights. Spoke with Administrator, nursing director, operations manager and light still went unanaswered. Aides sitting on their cell phon... (read more)

The Collinwood

3100 S RIGSBEE RD, Plano, TX
nursing home visitor: "I am a visitor through our church, a group of us visited the community and played BINGO ( in the evening on a Saturday) with over half the residents there. I am also a registered nurse, I found the facility to be extremely clean and well c... (read more)

The Park In Plano

3208 THUNDERBIRD LN, Plano, TX
gosser21: "This was absolutely the best place that I could have place my mother for rehab. She loved the staff and could not say enough of how much they helped her get better and truly thought of her as a person. She has made it home and she even has... (read more)

Carrara

4501 Tradition Trail, Plano, TX

Highland Springs

7910 Frankford Road, Dallas, TX
Highland Springs is a full-service, maintenance-free community designed exclusively for retirees, age 62 or better. Located on 89 picturesque acres in North Dallas, Texas, Highland Springs is a private campus kept secure day and night by a ... (read more)

San Remo

3550 N Shiloh Rd, Richardson, TX
C_K: "My mother is a current resident at this 'skilled' nursing facility. I use the term skilled very loosely. One time they checked her BP and said it was 100/150. Seriously? And the person that checked it proceeded to argue with my Mom abo... (read more)

The Belmont At Twin Creeks

999 RAINTREE CIRCLE, Allen, TX
gosser21: "Therapy was fantastic. I love to do therapy. Was in a motorcycle versus car accident and was not in a great condition. Went to The Belmont for the intensive therapy and nursing care. Now I can say that I am walking and driving again. A gre... (read more)

Signature Pointe

14655 PRESTON RD, Dallas, TX
Billie342605: "My mother-in-law is at Signature Pointe. I liked it, thought it was clean and neat, and there weren’t any people sitting out in the lobby in wheelchairs or anything like that. It was recommended to us. I like her room because it has a big ... (read more)

Stonemere Rehabilitation Center

11855 Lebanon Rd, Frisco, TX
Marcia A. : "Due to double knee replacement surgeries, I've been a guest at Stonemere twice. And I have 2 more upcoming surgeries, and I plan on staying here again. I searched all of the facilities in the area, and this was by far the best. Everyone... (read more)

Cottonwood Creek Healthcare Community

1111 West Shore Drive, Richardson, TX
Cottonwood Creek Healthcare Community is located in Richardson, Texas. The warm, homey atmosphere impresses visitors, as do the facility's grounds which feature a number of gardens and courtyards. Residents enjoy the variety of activities t... (read more)

Garnet Hill Rehabilitation and Skilled Care

1420 McCreary Road, Wylie, TX
Rcwk: "Rehab staff were excellent everything else was horrible! My Mother was placed with another patient that cried and yelled for help day and night. It took 2 days to get my Mother moved. The facility knew this was a problem because it hap... (read more)

Remington Medical Resort-Richardson

1350 E Lookout Dr, Richardson, TX
Kathryn18: "My father right now is at Powerback Remington, and they’re fairly good. They had the wrong size wheelchair for dad for two weeks, and he’s been there since December 31st. We are all good with his drugs now, we are good with his equipment, ... (read more)

Senior Care Beltline

106 N BELTLINE RD, Garland, TX
Miichelle R.: "My sister was here for 1 year. At first I was impressed, but eventually moved her because she was not receiving proper care. The facility I moved her to found she had CDIF and it was so bad it looks weeks of isolation and antibiotics to ... (read more)

Garland Nursing and Rehabilitation

321 N SHILOH RD, Garland, TX
Elsa640867: "I liked Garland Nursing. They seemed really helpful, and the residents looked happy. I liked their rooms because they seemed roomy. "

Victoria Gardens of Allen

310 S Jupiter Rd, Allen, TX
DaughterWifeMom: "My father has been at Victoria Gardens for 10 years. My grandmother was there for the last two years or so, and passed away a month ago. Like any facility, you are going to have good aides and bad aides, good nurses and bad nurses, and ove... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Plano area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 79 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Plano area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 26 nursing homes communities in the Plano area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.