Nursing Homes in Pflugerville

19 Communities

Pflugerville Care Center

521 S Heatherwilde Blvd, Pflugerville, TX
$$$$
Concerned_24: "Do not leave your loved ones there if they cannot take care of themselves. My mother was a resident and completely dependent on her caregivers. I moved her to a different facility due to an accident she was involved in. She fell while being transported from her wheelchair to her bed. The staff was using a Hoyer lift. The staff is over worked and in some cases under trained. Several were working double shifts and there were high turnovers at that place. I noticed on several o... (read more)

Pflugerville Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

104 REX KERWIN COURT, Pflugerville, TX

Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

149 Klattenhoff Lane, Hutto, TX
$$$$
Spouse of a patient: "Do not use this facility for rehab. As I see others have had the same bad experience as we did. My husband was over medicated, went in on Tuesday and by Thurs could not stay wake up, could not feed himself, lost his voice, and had not received any rehabilitation, They simply had him over medicated and laying in a bed all this time. He was so medicated aids could not lift him to get him to the bathroom and when they would get there in time ( which was not always the case... (read more)

Buckner Villas Retirement Community

11110 Tom Adams Dr, Austin, TX
$$$$
E's daughter: "My mom was very pleased with her 2 month stay at Buckner Villa for rehab. She said that that the physical therapists were very effective and she really improved under their guidance. The food was good with several choices and a nice dining room. The nursing staff was kind. Best of all for her, it was quiet! The private rooms were nicely decorated and clean. It was more expensive than other facilities, but it was well worth the money!"

Brookdale Spicewood Springs

4401 Spicewood Springs Rd, Austin, TX
$$$$
Betty: "My father was at Brookdale Spicewood Springs. I've always gotten a good impression about the facility. They have rehabilitation and they appeared clean. Some of the overnight staff members were good, and some weren't. I really liked them. The staff was friendly, helpful, informative, and communicated well. Food wise, they have a tendency to send out a menu and not give them what they order, but I talked with the person in charge and he was open to looking at other options on... (read more)

Trinity Care Center

1000 E Main St, Round Rock, TX
$$$$
James: "I visited Trinity Care Center. I have an overall positive impression of both the place and the staff there. The rooms there were small but clean. I interacted with the administrator people more than the nursing staff, but they were very nice and we were greeted by residents while we were on the tour, which impressed me."

Reliant Rehabilitation Hospital Central Texas

1400 HESTERS CROSSING, Round Rock, TX
1 review
Marquita: "When my husband had an ankle replacement, he went to Reliant Rehab as an inpatient. I believe he was there for a week. It is a beautiful facility, sparkling clean! My husband also said it is a wonderful place. He had a private room that was spacious enough for him. They have a cafeteria where patients', visitors and family can eat and their food is excellent. My husband enjoyed their food too. We actually had a friend who was one of the cooks there and he made sure that they... (read more)

Cedar View Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

11020 Dessau Rd, Austin, TX
$$$$
Roland3: "My parents moved to Legend Oaks two months ago. It was convenient, and the experience has been good. The staff has been very good and caring. The overall cleanliness really stands out. They have a lot of activities for the elderly groups; they do bingo and trips. "

Retirement and Nursing Center Austin

6909 BURNET LN, Austin, TX
$$$$
Blossom704654: "My aunt is at Retirement and Nursing Center Austin and she liked it. The ceilings are low and it seemed a little dreary, but she seemed to be adjusting to it and is happier than her previous living situation. The staff is really nice. They have library area, outings that they can sign up to go on, and other different things for their residents. "

San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center

4100 College Park Drive , Round Rock, TX
$$$$
juday: "Amazing care and nice facility. Thank you to the nurses/cna's that cared for my dad. He passed in the facility, but he was very sick and our family was very impressed with the love of the staff. They didn't make it look like it was their job as they cared not only for my dad, but for our family. I tough life event was an amazing experience due to those inside San Gabriel. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pflugerville area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Pflugerville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 19 nursing homes communities in the Pflugerville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.