60 Nursing Homes in Missouri City, TX

Windsor Quail Valley Post-Acute Healthcare

3640 Hampton Drive, Missouri City, TX
B. Clinton: " Earlier this year, I was a resident at Windsor Quail Valley. I did not know what to expect upon arriving at the facility. I did not know why I had to go to a Healthcare facility after being discharged from the hospital after having ... (read more)

First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center

4710 LEXINGTON BLVD, Missouri City, TX
Savylilly: "Not a good place! Please do not think your loved one will be in the best of hands. They treat you nice at the beginning because you're new. Wait a few days and you'll be treated like the rest. The staff seems like they are just there beca... (read more)

Park Manor of Quail Valley

2350 FM 1092, Missouri City, TX

Chelsea Gardens

4422 Riverstone Blvd, Missouri City, TX

The Forum At Memorial Woods

777 North Post Oak Road, Houston, TX
Samantha5: "My friend is at The Forum. The place is okay for assisted living and independent, but not for skilled nursing. They just don't have qualified workers in the skilled nursing area. They were not they when they were needed. They need to check... (read more)

2013

Treemont Retirement Community

2501 Westerland Drive, Houston, TX
Martha42: "My husband is in Treemont right now. He is in the skilled nursing, and it is close to my home. It is the best choice for me to be able to go to him. I think the nurses are better than the others. Also, the size of the place, he is blind, a... (read more)

Brookdale Galleria

2929 Post Oak Blvd., Houston, TX
Bill764371: "My mother-in-law lived at Hampton at Post Oak for a number of years. It's very nice and professionally run. "

The Buckingham

8580 Woodway, Houston, TX
Tradition, with flair Enjoy a wonderful lifestyle with an emphasis on style. You’re accustomed to getting more out of life. You appreciate tradition, but you add a dash of flair to whatever you do. The Buckingham has taken the idea of... (read more)

Brazos Towers

4141 S Braeswood Blvd, Houston, TX
Announcing the renaissance of this long standing Houston landmark, our community has undergone a substantial expansion and renovation to become Houston’s Premier senior living community – newly renamed Brazos Towers at Bayou Manor. Our p... (read more)

Garden Terrace of Houston

7887 CAMBRIDGE ST, Houston, TX
texasnana: "My husband was there for 45 days his care was above and beyond any other Skilled Nursing Home "

The Village Healthcare Center

1341 BLALOCK, Houston, TX
saundra leonard: "I happen to be staying at all Memorial health and rehab center right now and the comment that I want to make is that this staff is working 24 seven to make sure that the water doesn't come in that the places completely clean their staff sp... (read more)

TIRR Memorial Hermann

1333 Moursund Street, Houston, TX
Allison6: "We went to TIRR Memorial Hermann, and that was a wonderful place; however, Gala was not ready for that level of therapy at the time in her journey with her strokes. It’s a very wonderful place; they are the best of the best and had excelle... (read more)

Clarewood House

7400 CLAREWOOD DR, Houston, TX
BeckyR: "Staff was pleasant, but the meals could have been better. They were nutritional, but a little bland and not a lot of variety, which was a complaint from our great aunt. Room was taken care of and cleaned on a regular basis. Activities were... (read more)

Holly Hall Retirement Community

2000 Holly Hall Street, Houston, TX
Welcome to a retirement community rich in history — a place where solid Christian values and principles meet the genteel warmth of a gracious and well-deserved lifestyle. Situated on 20 wooded acres of Houston land, and featuring pristine f... (read more)

Parkway Place

1321 Park Bayou Dr, Houston, TX
Anonymous VisitorIPFJM: "I visited Parkway Place and thought it was lovely and extremely expensive. I don't think the average senior person can afford that kind of place, but it was very nice. It was well appointed, comfortable, and clean. The dining room was appr... (read more)

2015

Park Manor of Westchase

11910 RICHMOND AVE, Houston, TX
TIM0603: "Wonderful rehab services! My mom had a hip fracture and was sent by doctors at West Houston Medical Center to this facility. At first it did not impress me since it is an old building. But staff here are incredible. They guided us through ... (read more)

Victory Home Health

9950 Westpark Dr # 426, , Houston, TX
Tanya8: "Victory Home Health serviced me the after surgery, I am not elderly, but I had an extensive surgery. The services that they had were I have somebody to come in that helped me and assisted me from the hospital. She gets my prescriptions, sh... (read more)

Healthsouth Sugarland

1325 Highway 6, Sugar Land, TX
Caring108239150: "I've been in rehab at HealthSouth Sugar Land. Very positive atmosphere and everyone was very friendly. All rooms were private, and I had their largest room. I just accidentally stumbled into it, but it was arranged differently than the res... (read more)

Colonial Oaks Senior Living at Westchase

11395 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX
rcadams2: "The facility is up-to-date, attractive, and very clean. The staff was very friendly to us, as guests, and to the people who live in the complex. I felt as though the treatment to the residents was not staged, and I could tell that that w... (read more)

St. Dominic Village

2409 E HOLCOMBE BLVD, Houston, TX
Mp2016: "Decent for a nursing home. My mom loves it. "
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Missouri City area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 15 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Missouri City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 60 nursing homes communities in the Missouri City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.