Nursing Homes in Mesquite

20 Communities

Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite

900 Wiggins Parkway, Mesquite, TX
$$$$
Christian Care Senior Living Community - Mesquite is located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and is a member of the Christian Care Centers, making it a faith-based, not-for-profit provider. Residents enjoy the well-kept 26-acre community, where they can play on the private golf course or enjoy the courtyard view. Visitors take note of the list of amenities, including a game room for everyday recreation, an atrium for residents to lounge and get fresh air, a library with va... (read more)

Willowbend Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

2231 HIGHWAY 80 E, Mesquite, TX
$$$$
Too Smart: "BEWARE! DO NOT TAKE YOUR FAMILY MEMBER HERE! Strong urine small and puddles in the hallway, staff does not assist residents to restroom and my mother was not given a walker or wheelchair, someone left a rubber glove used as a turnikit on my mother's arm from 6am-1:45pm and a CNA told me "that's just what we do, it happens all of the time". The doctor was not scheduled to evaluate my mother within the regulated 72 hour time frame. I promptly demanded my mother be transferred ... (read more)

Mesquite Tree Nursing Center

434 PAZA DR, Mesquite, TX
$$$$
easygee: "Dad was at Mesquite Tree for a couple of months. He hated it because he felt like he had been dumped there and let's face it....it's not an attractive place. He received such good care and the staff kept me informed of everything. I appreciate that he was treated with dignity at all times. Some patients were dumped by their families but I can honestly say that I witnessed only patience and kindness. "

Heritage Place

825 W KEARNEY, Mesquite, TX
$$$$
grandma died: "My grandmother lived there for several years. One day she got sick. They called my mother & said that "she was sick, but there is no worry". When we got over there, she was Cheyne Stoke breathing. We called an ambulance. She died in a hospital a few days later. Her bill was paid at the end of the month. The administrator told us that "no hurry, you can pack up after the funeral". About 2-3 hours after the funeral we came to get her stuff. Her furniture was next to the trash ... (read more)

Town East Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

3617 O'Hare Drive, Mesquite, TX
$$$$
sheilasp: "Do not take your loved ones here. My mom was there a month and we went up there to visit her and she was gone. They moved her to another place cause her Medicare ran out and they didn't tell us she was moved. The staff to me was rude. They didn't change my mom and didn't move her as often as she needed. She ended up with a big bedsore. She did up passing away. I saw someone at a restaurant that was in billing department and she informed me my mom owed 35.00 and if it wasn'... (read more)

Town East Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

3160 GUS THOMASSON ROAD, Mesquite, TX

C. C. Young

4829 W LAWTHER DR, Dallas, TX
$$$$
GrantMiller: "I was a resident at C. C. Young back in May of this year. I had an emergency surgery that really depleted me. I was on Lawther Point West 2nd floor for 5 days. From the nurse aides to the administration, I received wonderful care. Everyone was kind and attentive to my unique needs. The nurse manager Ifeoma (sp?) was amazing. Therapy, especially Chris, made sure I was gaining strength and was successful at home. The building is old and there was not a shower in my room, but i... (read more)

Juliette Fowler Communities

1234 Abrams Rd., Dallas, TX
$$$$
DisillusionedFamily: "We were literally told by Juliette Fowler Communities, "its just part of the system and how facilities like this conduct "business." Remember this. If you're discharged to a facility like this due to a stroke and have Traditional Medicare without a supplement for coverage. They will seek to remove -discharge you regardless of progress with therapy and clear improvement. Basically, after 20 days (the optimal Medicare payout period) they are going to push you out the bes... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mesquite area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 34 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Mesquite area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 20 nursing homes communities in the Mesquite area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.