Nursing Homes in Marion County

Magnolia Manor Nursing Home

510 E BONHAM, Jefferson, TX
$$$$
1 review
KimmySue1: "I have always been a little skeptical about nursing homes. But after my grandmother had fall and was showing signs of dementia and was placed in Magnolia Nursing home, I have changed my mind to a certain degree now. They are really good to my grandmother. They do quite a bit for the residents there,from having different gospel singers come in and sing weekly to playing bingo to even having movie night 3 times a week and they even serve popcorn and drinks. They staff are so f... (read more)

Pine Hill Nursing And Rehabilitation

1307 Martin Luther King Dr, Jefferson, TX
$$$$
1 review
LauraP: "This facility has and is poorly managed! There is never enough staff, because of poor supervision, pay and working conditions! Because they are so understaffed, the personnel that remains are spread thin and over-worked. During flu season(now) management is NOT accepting call-ins from their nurses(who have the flu) because there is no one to take their place! If you are to walk in their facility today, you would find that most of the nurses and aides have flu symtoms. Whic... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Marion County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Marion County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Marion County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.