Nursing Homes in Kilgore

9 Communities

The Willows of Kilgore

1901 WHIPPORWILL, Kilgore, TX
$$$$
Caring for mother: "Though not a new facility, the staff is exceptional and treat my mom and our family like their family. They are not shy to dismiss one from duty if the care is not up to par. I feel secure with leaving my mom in their care. "

Gregg Home For the Aged

144 Fm 1252 West, Kilgore, TX

Kilgore Health & Rehabilitation

2700 S Henderson Blvd, Kilgore, TX

Overton Healthcare Center

1110 HWY 135 S, Overton, TX
$$$$
jamiewood: "My great grandmother was in Sunshine Nursing Home in New London, Tx where she developed bed sores and had nurses stealing her personal belongings. My family had heard good things about Overton Nursing Home so we decided to move her there. We were very pleased with our decision. She died in this home, and hospice/staff were there for us. Looking back, I would do it all again. "

Pine Tree Lodge Nursing Center

2711 Pine Tree Rd, Longview, TX
$$$$
curtis johnson: "When my wife was admitted she suffered from memory loss and prone to falling. I had no idea what to expect but due to the diligence of the staff her memory loss and ability to navigate without assistance has improved significantly. The entire staff is friendly and willing to assist in any way possible. The facility has bingo, Pastor visits and singing groups that the residents enjoy very much. The facility is kept sparkling clean at all times which is comforting to me. Last... (read more)

Highland Pines Nursing Home Ltd

1100 N 4Th St, Longview, TX
$$$$
Laverne: "The rooms that I saw at Highland Pines Nursing Home were OK, but the service was terrible. The staff was OK but not enough to attend to the people. I was in there for rehab. The dining area was kind of crowded. and I didn't do any activities while I was there. The physical therapy was OK, but I didn't like the place very much. It was clean looking, and they had a physical therapy room. They didn't have enough people to take care of you. You had to take your bath by yourself ... (read more)

Havencare Nursing and Rehabilitation Center LLC

111 Ruth Lynn Drive, Longview, TX

Texan Nursing & Rehab of Gladewater

300 N MONEY ST, Gladewater, TX

Truman W Smith Childrens Care Center

2200 HWY 80 W, Gladewater, TX
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kilgore area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Kilgore area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the Kilgore area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.