Nursing Homes in Hunt County

7 Communities

Greenville Health & Rehabilitation Center

4910 WELLINGTON ST, Greenville, TX
1 review
Jane: "She is in Greenville Health & Rehabilitation Center. The therapists are excellent, have really been working with her, are helping her with her knees and legs, and have made wonderful progress with her. The staff is caring. I've been really impressed with everyone out there. She plays bingo and enjoys it, they have church services, and there are people who come in and sing. They have activities every day. They have hairstylists who come out on Wednesdays and they do nails one... (read more)

Briarcliff Health Center of Greenville

4400 WALNUT ST, Greenville, TX
$$$$
Caring_2645522: "Briarcliff wouldn't let me see my dad for last two months of his life, because court assigned guardian was his ex-girlfriend who I found out recently never had like me. The last time i tried to visit Dad, weekend nurse, Dee, made me visit in common area & followed me around griping & got in my face yelling at me, saying "I'm sorry-I have to do what guardian says & you needed to leave. " When Dad was dying and in coma-like state, I was able to see him the entire week, only be... (read more)

Park Haven Nursing and Rehabilitation

3500 PARK ST, Greenville, TX
$$$$
she died: "they treated, my mother very well very clean nice staff,food was well nourishing, she passed 2 days ago i believe she was in good hands "

Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation

2300 Jack Finney Blvd, Greenville, TX
$$$$
Legend Healthcare & Rehabilitation is located in Greenville, Texas, a growing Texas town full of home-grown legends, such as WW II hero Audie Murphy/American Cotton Museum, philanthropist/business entrepreneur Jack Finney, and the famous Mary of Puddin' Hill chocolate factory. Our facility is within an hour's drive east of Dallas, right off Interstate 30. The great location and community of Greenville lend to the success of Legend Healthcare & Rehabilitation. Our "Rehab t... (read more)

Oak Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation

2901 STERLING HART DR, Commerce, TX

Presbyterian Hospital of Greenville

4215 JOE RAMSEY BLVD, Greenville, TX

Smith Nursing and Rehabilitation

300 W CROCKET, Wolfe City, TX
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hunt County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Hunt County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Hunt County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.