20 Nursing Homes in Grapevine, TX

Also serving communities of Coppell.

Woodridge Nursing & Rehabilitation

1500 AUTUMN DR, Grapevine, TX
CB873807: "My mom stayed at Woodridge Nursing & Rehabilitation for 20 days for rehab. I really liked the facility and felt she was safe. The staff communicated with me daily on her abilities and let me know day to day on their observations of her phy... (read more)

Grapevine Medical Lodge

1005 Ira E. Woods Parkway, Grapevine, TX
Pr1vate: "The new DON (Kimberly) is awful. Very rude among many other things. She got rid of all the good people and hired people like her. My guess is because that’s the only people that can stand to work with her. I wouldn’t bring my family here a... (read more)

The Lodge At Bear Creek

3729 Ira E Woods Avenue, Grapevine, TX

Landing at Watermere Southlake

201 Watermere Drive, Southlake, TX
Landing at Watermore Southlake is a senior living community in Southlake, Texas, located near State Highway 114 with close access to medical clinics, churches and restaurants. The facility receives outstanding reviews for its friendly and h... (read more)

2017

Isle at Watermere

101 Watermere Drive, Southlake, TX
Isle at Watermere, an assisted living community, is located near the Bicentennial Park and Town Square of Southlake, Texas. This facility gets high marks for its large rooms, spacious dining hall and gourmet food. Residents enjoy being able... (read more)

2016

The Carlyle At Stonebridge Park

170 STONEBRIDGE LANE, Southlake, TX
PattyF: "Our 95 year-old mother was at The Carlyle from 10/20/17 to 11/21/17 for rehab following a partial hip replacement. She did well with the rehab staff, and the facility was clean, but other than that we don’t have a lot of positive things t... (read more)

La Dora Nursing and Rehab Center

1960 BEDFORD RD, Bedford, TX
formyfriend: "I cannot find one bad thing to say about LaDora. I have a friend that will need long term care for the rest of his life and this is the best place I have found for him. The staff are efficient, qualified and caring. There are many activiti... (read more)

Parkwood Healthcare

2600 PARKVIEW DR, Bedford, TX

Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless

900 WESTPARK WAY, Euless, TX
valshow72 : "I’m greatful.... I love the physical therapists I work with on my rehab ❤️❤️"

Hollymead

4101 Long Prairie Rd,, Flower Mound, TX
Ms. O: "My husband was a patient in this facility, some of the staff go the extra mile but some are disrespectful. They snoop around your room when you are not there violating your privacy right and removing things without your knowledge. They are... (read more)

Northgate Plaza Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

2101 NORTHGATE DR, Irving, TX
Sad and Disgusted: "My loved one entered the facility needing skilled nursing care and close monitoring. Administration was very good at acquiring the needed supplies and equipment, however the staff was not equipped to work the limitations the patient had. P... (read more)

Cross Timbers Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

3315 CROSS TIMBERS RD, Flower Mound, TX
Rebecca W.: "I received great care from everyone at this facility, they take the time to get to know their residents, whether it is a temporary or permanent residenty. I was not ready to go home (insurance) but Rose, my social worker,came,thru with ... (read more)

Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital

2304 State Highway 121, Bedford, TX
Friend105: "My friend was at HealthSouth Rehabilitation. They were really good. The patients couldn’t stay over 10 days, and they worked with her. When she needed something, she could get them. They put her right across the nurses’ station, which real... (read more)

Sandy Lake Rehabilitation And Care Center

1410 E Sandy Lake Rd, Coppell, TX
DaughterLove: "My Mother has been a patient at Sandy Lake Rehab for some time. I have always enjoyed the activities that they provide the residents.. Barbra was the activity director for several years; however, she is no longer there and they replaced h... (read more)

Vista Ridge Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

700 E VISTA RIDGE MALL DR, Lewisville, TX
1954daughter: "This place has gone way down hill. Not enough staff and the staff they do have is very incompetent and does not care about the patients at all. The food is horrible to say the least. Not healthy environment for older people. Never, never, ... (read more)

Villages on MacArthur

3443 North MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX
kathy9333: " My husband was here in December 2018. This was the worst possible place for skilled nursing. My husband never saw a doctor. He fell and hit his head. They just did xray not cat scan. He was on warfarin. All skilled nursing did was ... (read more)

Bishop Davies Nursing Center

2712 N HURSTVIEW, Hurst, TX
Bauldwin49: "I have been using this facility for my brother respite for the past few years. He is a 100% disabled vet in a wheelchair but is able to transfer from chair to bed and chair to commode. He likes the facility as the room he is assigned allo... (read more)

Heartland Health Care Center-Bedford

2001 FOREST RIDGE DR, Bedford, TX
msls: "I stayed at this facility from 08/21/17-09/08/17 trying to get rehab after having back surgery. At first, the staff tried to make it a comfortable place to stay. But the true colors of this facility stated to shine. They would not let my ... (read more)

Keller Oaks Healthcare Center

8703 DAVIS BLVD, North Richland Hills, TX
Bauldwin49: "At first appearances this facility looks very inviting. But looks can be misleading. My brother, a 100% disabled vet in a wheelchair, was re-located to this facility from another facility due to the fact he need a course of rehab after a... (read more)

FORUM PARKWAY HEALTH & REHABILITATION

2112 FORUM PARKWAY, Bedford, TX
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Grapevine area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Grapevine area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 20 nursing homes communities in the Grapevine area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.