2 Nursing Homes in El Campo, TX

Also serving communities of Ganado.

Czech Catholic Home For the Aged

248 WISTERIA LANE, El Campo, TX
Anonymous112551550: "Czech Catholic Home is very good and convenient for me as it is just about four miles away from me. My doctor recommended the place. The rooms are very nice and clean and have private bathrooms. The food is excellent. I would recommend the... (read more)
Get Pricing

Garden Villa Nursing Home

106 DEL NORTE DR, El Campo, TX
Lavinua: "Garden Villa Nursing Home is a very nice, clean but older place. I like the staff. My mom is adapting well there. Mom likes Friday night margaritas, dominoes, and sing-alongs, but she doesn’t like the food."
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the El Campo area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the El Campo area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the El Campo area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.