37 Nursing Homes in Dallas, TX

C. C. Young

4829 W LAWTHER DR, Dallas, TX
GrantMiller: "I was a resident at C. C. Young back in May of this year. I had an emergency surgery that really depleted me. I was on Lawther Point West 2nd floor for 5 days. From the nurse aides to the administration, I received wonderful care. Everyone... (read more)

Highland Springs

7910 Frankford Road, Dallas, TX
Highland Springs is a full-service, maintenance-free community designed exclusively for retirees, age 62 or better. Located on 89 picturesque acres in North Dallas, Texas, Highland Springs is a private campus kept secure day and night by a ... (read more)

Presbyterian Village North - Joyce Hall

8600 Skyline Dr, Dallas, TX
Carol: "My mother was in Presbyterian Village for rehab. They did a great job and were caring and helpful. They talked about the problems with us and fixed them. Everything went well. They had very beautiful grounds, and the location was convenien... (read more)

Juliette Fowler Communities

1234 Abrams Rd., Dallas, TX
DisillusionedFamily: "We were literally told by Juliette Fowler Communities, "its just part of the system and how facilities like this conduct "business." Remember this. If you're discharged to a facility like this due to a stroke and have Traditional Medica... (read more)

The Plaza at Edgemere Health Care

8502 Edgemere Rd, Dallas, TX
Billie342605: "I didn’t find Edgemere any more appealing or attractive than the other facility I visited, and it was more expensive. I only visited once. The location is nearer to Highland Park which is the premier area of Dallas. "

Monarch Pavilion Rehabilitation

6825 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX
Anonymous99766350: "I chose Monarch Pavilion Rehabilitation Suites, and my dad is very happy there. He likes it. The staff is very good. "

Signature Pointe

14655 PRESTON RD, Dallas, TX
Billie342605: "My mother-in-law is at Signature Pointe. I liked it, thought it was clean and neat, and there weren’t any people sitting out in the lobby in wheelchairs or anything like that. It was recommended to us. I like her room because it has a big ... (read more)

Walnut Place

5515 Glen Lakes Dr, Dallas, TX
Jane Galor: "I understand that there is no perfect institution, that is why I am anxious when my mom is at any medical facility. But it is what I experienced at Walnut Place that made the difference. I have communicated preference to the staff, the st... (read more)

2012

Autumn Leaves on White Rock Lake

1010 EMERALD ISLE DR, Dallas, TX
Autumn Leaves on White Rock Lake is located on the edge of White Rock Lake Park in Dallas, Texas. Visitors are pleased to see a kitchenette, refrigerator and microwave in each apartment; the rooms are bright with sunlight reflecting off the... (read more)

Silverado Turtle Creek

3611 Dickason Ave, Dallas, TX
commercesd: "While searching for a place for my brother's friend to live, we decided to take a look at Silverado Senior Living - Turtle Creek in the Dallas area. It is conveniently located for the family, and there are many of my brother's friend's ac... (read more)

Treemont Healthcare & Rehab Center

5550 Harvest Hill Road, Suite 500,, Dallas, TX
Jane97466350: "Treemont was good; the staff was accommodating and friendly. The rooms were clean, it was an older facility, and it was close to where I live. It really worked out well and related to what I needed for my mom at that time so I could see he... (read more)

Lakewest Rehabilitation and Skilled Care

2450 Bickers St., Dallas, TX
Lakewest Rehabilitation and Skilled Care is located in Dallas, TX, minutes away from the Trinity River Floodway. Visitors are pleasantly amazed by code-activated interior doors, which means the facility is protected from unknown entran... (read more)

Manorcare Health Services

3326 Burgoyne St, Dallas, TX
Caring1227: "I chose Manorcare Health Services for my mom because it was close to my grandmother's house and I knew some people who used to work there and she referred them. The rooms were clean, big enough for two people and she shared it with another... (read more)

Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation

3505 Gaston Avenue, Dallas, TX
Caring107450650: "They've been very helpful and very professional. I would definitely recommend Baylor Institute for any type of rehabilitation services especially for the care that I needed, which was care for stroke services. It was a very clean and very ... (read more)

Golden Acres Living And Rehabilitation Center

2525 Centerville Rd, Dallas, TX
Gloria: "Golden Acres Living And Rehabilitation Center was pleasant and clean. The staff was informative and I talked to the director of admissions about what is involved, the private room, who the doctor would be, and transportation to and from th... (read more)

Doctors Healthcare and Rehab Center

9009 WHITE ROCK TR, Dallas, TX

The Highlands Of Dallas

9009 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX
Michael F.: "Although the place seems to have gone downhill a bit recently, the Forest Lane Healthcare Center is still a very nice place. It is a nursing home - and the typical stereotype follows it. However, the staff do pay attention to the clients ... (read more)

The Villa at Mountain View

2918 Duncan ville RD, Dallas, TX
Rahquel: "I admitted my aunt to The Villa at Mountain View a few weeks ago. It was clean and had no odors. The staff was nice and friendly and seemed to genuinely care about her well-being. My aunt celebrated her 97th birthday while she was a pat... (read more)

Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center

8383 Meadow Rd, Dallas, TX
KayJones: "My mother has been at this facility for years. I've tried to talk her into moving closer to my home, but she is comfortable here. There is a lag in response to call lights, but she enjoys most of the staff. Weekends could improve. She is s... (read more)
Get Pricing

The Hillcrest of North Dallas (Formerly Premier Transitional Care of Dallas)

18648 Hillcrest Rd, Dallas, TX
moneylover101: "this place is horrible workers never shw up and they just sit on there butts and don't take care of the residents the staff suck DO NOT PLACE A LOVE ONE IN HILLCREST DO NOT!!!!!!"
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dallas area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 72 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Dallas area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 37 nursing homes communities in the Dallas area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.