Nursing Homes in Cooke County

5 Communities

Gainesville Convalescent Center

1900 O'NEAL ST, Gainesville, TX
1 review
Wilson2: "Gainesville is wonderful. It is always well staffed. They feed them very well and if they are hungry between meals, they give them snacks. The place is very clean. They have activities in the morning and in the middle of the afternoon. They keep them busy. They are very good in communicating to me, if there is a change in medications or something is going on. I have not been there a couple of days and they call and tell me what is going on. "

Renaissance Care Center

1400 Blackshill Drive, Gainesville, TX
$$$$
TM: "We have moved my father-in-law into Renaissance Care Center. It seems like they're always understaffed. However, I would rate the staff a four because I think they really try. The place is nice; it's not that old. Compared to some of the other ones I have seen, I think Renaissance Care Center is a decent value. They do an above average job."

Pecan Tree Manor

1900 E. California St., Gainesville, TX
1 review
Screaming: "This place is horrible, my family member has to endure people screaming at all hours of the day and night. The staff makes no attempt to stop the two women screaming. You can call your friend or family that resides at Pecan Tree Manor day or night and one of these two women will be screaming. I have know idea how the residents get accustom to this, little alone any rest. When I asked why they have not been moved to a different place. I was told the two screaming women are re... (read more)

Muenster Health & Rehabilitation

711 W DIVISION ST, Muenster, TX

River Valley Health & Rehabilitation Center

1907 REFINERY RD, Gainesville, TX
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cooke County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Cooke County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Cooke County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.