Nursing Homes in Conroe

8 Communities

Conroe Health Care Center

2019 N Frazier, Conroe, TX
$$$$
Rick44: "My mother was at Conroe Health Care Center for two months. It was a good, older facility but relatively clean. They had a pretty good staff there. "

Park Manor of Conroe

1600 GRAND LAKE DR, Conroe, TX
$$$$
Zero Rating: "Had my father in for rehab from hospital. If they didn't have a person to give out meds they just didn't get them. One nurse for all of the facility. If we had not been there all the time I would hate to have seen what my Dad would have gone through. Then the rehab people had a meeting with us to try and keep him longer for more money. I told them NO and we would be taking him out and we did."

Woodland Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation

99 RIGBY OWEN RD, Conroe, TX

Brightpointe At Rivershire

604 S Conroe Medical Dr, Conroe, TX

HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital Vision Park

117 Vision Park Boulevard, Shenandoah, TX
$$$$
Kathy: "My mother was at HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital Vision Park for about two weeks. It was good and the nicest one of all the places she was in. They took care of the people. The food was good. The place was very clean. You could tell the grounds were taken care of. The rooms were shared, but she didn't have any one to share her room with. The staff was OK and took their time with her. The food looked decent and better than every other place she's been in. They had a swimm... (read more)

Regent Care Center of the Woodlands Limited Partne

10450 GOSLING RD, The Woodlands, TX
$$$$
Evelyn D: "On several occasions my mom stayed at other healthcare facilities in The Woodlands area, before I considered Regent Care Center of The Woodlands. I was looking for a place where my mom would receive the medical attention needed, in a well kept and clean place, by engaged staff, committed to patient's well being. Regent Care Center of The Woodlands became the perfect place. Regent's staff is proficient, caring and works well as a team. They treat patients like family. Wh... (read more)

Willis Nursing and Rehabilitation

3000 N Danville St, Willis, TX
$$$$
familyprovider: "My Mother has been in this facility twice for rehab. The care was great and the staff was always attentive and caring. The rehab she received was excellent. they got her walking within a few short weeks when another facility couldn't! Although the facility is old, you have to look at the staff and how well they care for and about their patients! "

The Woodlands Healthcare Center

4650 S PANTHER CREEK DR, The Woodlands, TX
$$$$
Roger Lodger: "way to make your recovery as quickly and as comfortably as possible. Delicious meals prepared by a truly great Chef! Excellent Re-Hab/Physical Therapy center with up-to-date training machines and very professional Physical Therapy staff to help you get back on your feet as quickly as possible. If you are looking for a CLEAN, EFFICIENTLY RUN facility with friendly and very caring staff that always greet you with a warm smile and go out of their way to make your stay as com... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Conroe area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Conroe area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 nursing homes communities in the Conroe area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.