Nursing Homes in Carrollton

13 Communities

Carrollton Health and Rehabilitation Center

1618 KIRBY RD, Carrollton, TX
1 review
Carrollton Health and Rehabilitation Center is located in Carrollton, Texas. Long-term residents enjoy the activities and find that they have plenty to do. They find the food to be good and enjoy outings in the local community often. Loved ones and residents find the staff personable, warm and loving. Families note that the facility provides a safe and secure environment that is especially adapted to the needs of those that need memory care and increasing needs as they age. T... (read more)

The Madison on Marsh

2245 MARSH LN, Carrollton, TX
$$$$
donnarichards: "Do not put your loved one here. The Administrative staff is horrible! Because we live on the other side of the country, a social worker was assigned to her when she needed to go to the hospital. They recommended Madison and told us they would be able to follow her can since we are out of state. We never heard from the Social Worker again. You can never speak to anyone when you call at Madison because they are always "in a meeting." We had our relative there for over a... (read more)

Brookhaven Nursing Center

1855 Cheyenne Dr, Carrollton, TX
$$$$
AlysonLukins: "I honestly don't even know where to start. I have an uncle in this facility and unfortunately due to his insurance he is still there. We go to visit him once or twice a week but often can not stay long because of the smell. The hallways are dirty, trash over flowing with fecal matter in them, laundry is always going missing, along with other personal items. He requires assistance with eating and drinking, so we tend do go in around lunch on the weekend to help him eat. They ... (read more)

Remarkable Healthcare

4501 Plano Parkway, Carrollton, TX
$$$$
Nowayever: "I was physically injured while staying at their rehab section. Aids were poorly trained. Nurses were indifferent at best. Most spent their time online shopping while on duty. A common practice: If you rang for assistance, someone would come in and turn off the assistance light, and then leave-- never to return. Apparently they keep stats on how long a response takes, and this is how they avoided a low rating. Disgusting place. "

Heritage Gardens Rehabilitation And Healthcare

2135 N Denton Dr, Carrollton, TX

Prestonwood Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

2460 MARSH LN, Plano, TX
$$$$
RT846718: "We chose Prestonwood Court because when she got out of the hospital, she went to the rehab there for more than a month, and we just thought that the familiarity of being there would be better for her. We're really pleased with the activities, the therapy, and the different things that she's doing in the rehabilitation part. "

Signature Pointe

14655 PRESTON RD, Dallas, TX
$$$$
Billie342605: "My mother-in-law is at Signature Pointe. I liked it, thought it was clean and neat, and there weren’t any people sitting out in the lobby in wheelchairs or anything like that. It was recommended to us. I like her room because it has a big window, a nice TV, and the accommodations are as nice as you can get in a hospital setting. The ratio of nurses to people is not that good. "

Treemont Healthcare & Rehab Center

5550 Harvest Hill Road, Suite 500,, Dallas, TX
$$$$
Jane97466350: "Treemont was good; the staff was accommodating and friendly. The rooms were clean, it was an older facility, and it was close to where I live. It really worked out well and related to what I needed for my mom at that time so I could see her on a regular basis a couple times a day. I am satisfied; I know it is difficult because she is older, but I am happy she is there. "

Sandy Lake Rehabilitation And Care Center

1410 E Sandy Lake Rd, Coppell, TX
$$$$
DaughterLove: "My Mother has been a patient at Sandy Lake Rehab for some time. I have always enjoyed the activities that they provide the residents.. Barbra was the activity director for several years; however, she is no longer there and they replaced her with this new activity director called Denise . I was in the dinning room and I noticed she was talking to a resident in a sarcastic and degrading manner. That resident has such severe memory problems and was having a hard time getting u... (read more)

Accel at Willow Bend

2620 Communications Parkway, Plano, TX
$$$$
Looks Can Be Deceiving : "The patient care is horrible. Morning shift never brought water of changed sheets or answered call lights. Spoke with Administrator, nursing director, operations manager and light still went unanaswered. Aides sitting on their cell phones. Once I complained ther started sitting with their airline tablets and their cell phone to appear to be working. Spoke with long care residents and the care and treatment from nursing is horrible. Called the State 800-458-9858 and fil... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Carrollton area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 26 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Carrollton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 nursing homes communities in the Carrollton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.