Nursing Homes in Bay City

3 Communities

Matagorda Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

4521 AVE F, Bay City, TX
1 review
Bcturk: "I have been a visitor here for 4 years. My grandmother currently resides in this facility. The staff is accommodating when we take her out for visitations and seem to know her by name. She is always dressed nicely and has her hair fixed. My only complaint is that one time her toenails had grown extremely long and hurt her feet, and no one noticed and trimmed them. The food looks and smells appetizing though I don't think I would eat it. It seems to be a hands off facility wh... (read more)

Bay Villa Healthcare Center

1800 13TH ST, Bay City, TX
$$$$

The Legacy Retirement Community (Including the Matagorda House)

700 12TH ST, Bay City, TX
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bay City area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Bay City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Bay City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.