Nursing Homes in Lebanon

3 Communities

Lebanon Health and Rehabilitation Center

731 CASTLE HEIGHTS COURT, Lebanon, TN
1 review
Kathy: "My dad is living in Lebanon Health and Rehabilitation Center. The appearance is not fancy, but it’s nice, clean and well-kept. I'm very happy with the care my dad has received. The staff is very helpful and physical therapy is really working hard with him. They also do occupational therapy. The dining area is very nice. The price is reasonable."

Quality Care Health Center

932 BADDOUR PARKWAY, Lebanon, TN
1 review
Ron815136: "Quality Care Health Center was kind of rundown and in an old building that didn't smell good. The staff seemed nice, but I want something nicer for my mother. I felt that this place was for people who didn’t have very much money and no other choices. "

Pavilion, The Cpc

1406 MEDICAL CENTER DRIVE, Lebanon, TN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lebanon area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Lebanon area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Lebanon area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.