Nursing Homes in Goodlettsville

20 Communities

Vanco Manor Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

813 S Dickerson Road , Goodlettsville, TN
1 review
Eva: "Vanco Health Care and Rehab took care and looked after my mother, and the staff was very efficient. The rooms were not perfect by all means, but they're very clean and in good shape. They have activities outside the rooms, and they were able to go and meet with all the people that's in there, at a certain times they play games, and they also have crafts that they do in the afternoons. There are different type things they do. The community are also in a good location and is a... (read more)

Ridgetop Haven Health Care Center

2002 GREER ROAD, Goodlettsville, TN

Richland Place

504 Elmington Ave, Nashville, TN
$$$$
Refund Plan: 90%# of Entrance fee plus 40% of appreciated value. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

White House Healthcare

2871 Highway 31 W, White House, TN
$$$$
Wayne756070: "We found a place for my parents at White House Health Care and Rehabilitation, and it's working out just fine. It’s perfect for everybody because it’s about three miles from our home and close to all the neighbors. People go see them every day. My dad went there for rehab, and they were really good to them. They are very conscientious and do a real good job. The staff is all good, from the housecleaning staff all the way up to the nurses and administration. They have some si... (read more)

Belcourt Terrace Nursing Home

1710 BELCOURT AVENUE, Nashville, TN
$$$$
Bradshaw: "I visited Belcourt Terrace on behalf on my uncle. My uncle and I was very pleased with Belcourt. We found it to be very clean and professionally ran. The employees were very friendly and eager to assist us. The residents were also very nice and friendly. My uncle was impressed by the many activities that was going on at the home. I rank Belcourt a 5 star business. "

Life Care Center of Old Hickory Village

1250 Robinson Road, Old Hickory, TN
1 review
Betty112194450: "My mom was at Life Care Center for rehab for a week. I think it was a great place, and I was very impressed with them. The rooms were very appealing, they were light, and they had everything that she needed at the time. It was friendly-looking, not depressing. The dining staff was very good. They offer cooking classes, music, singing programs, and people coming in for entertainment. They do the swallowing, but she didn’t have too much trouble with that, and they just took he... (read more)

Golden Livingcenter - Springfield

104 WATSON ROAD, Springfield, TN
1 review
Lisawebber1: "They are now The Waters of Robertson. My mother was placed here for physical therapy and so far it has been a positive experience. The staff is great and very attentive to her. The building is older but is kept very clean with no odors (I heard they were in the process of remodeling one side of the building). Mom seems to really enjoy the activities they have daily. Would definitely recommend this place to others looking for a nursing home. "

McKendree Village

4347 LEBANON ROAD, Hermitage, TN
$$$$
Joby: "My mom is in Mckendree Village. It's very nice and the staff is very nice and cooperative. My mom is 99 and is in hospice now. All of her food has to be pureed, but they do a great job."

Trevecca Health Care Center

329 MURFREESBORO RD, Nashville, TN
$$$$
janwells: "Trevecca has been a great facility for my sister. She has done well in therapy. She will be home for Christmas thanks to the great rehab and respiratory department. I can't say enough good things about them. "

Nhc Healthcare, Hendersonville

370 OLD SHACKLE ISLAND RD, Hendersonville, TN
1 review
Gayle861808: "My mom is in rehab at NHC Hendersonville. I have mixed feelings about it because you really have to push them. The first week or two that she was in there, they were helping her as much as they should have been therapy-wise. They're very nice and very easy to talk to. However, you just have to keep pushing them to get real results, and that's the only problem I had with them there. Their facility is excellent, clean, and comfortable. There is one problem with the bathroom do... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Goodlettsville area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Goodlettsville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 20 nursing homes communities in the Goodlettsville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.