Nursing Homes in Dickson

Dickson Health And Rehab

901 N Charlotte, Dickson, TN
$$$$
1 review
kittygirl87: "I found visiting this nursing home facility to always be a pleasant experience. The staff was all pleasant, patient, and friendly to the residents. Speaking of the residents, they all usually seemed awake and aware (unlike at the other nursing home I mentioned previously). We would always have a good sized crowd at the church services the men from the church I attend provided, and the staff even allowed one member to have a pet there. It was a cat, and they had a small thing... (read more)

Nhc Healthcare, Dickson

812 CHARLOTTE ST, Dickson, TN
$$$$
robertzervas: "My husband needed specialized care and therapy after a 2 week stay in the hospital. This was so unexpected and we did no research as we had no time, we needed a place to go that would be central to all our family members and Dickson NHC was just that. When we arrived, I was very pleased with the atmosphere. It seemed like a hotel to me. Of course, we were there mainly to get IV medication and physical therapy so that my husband could return home again. He had lost all s... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dickson area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Dickson area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Dickson area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.