Nursing Homes in Decatur County

2 Communities

Decatur County Manor

726 KENTUCKY AVE, Parsons, TN
$$$$
samg55051: "Some of the staff were nice but for the most part they were extremely rude! I asked for things for my grandmother and it took them forever to get them for her and when I asked them why they told me they were busy. Now keep in mind they could not of been that busy if while my grandmother was waiting they were outside smoking! The food was constantly cold and disgusting, and lord help if you complained about it. She would get brought a peanut butter sandwich. Now the facility ... (read more)

Westwood Health Care

524 WEST MAIN STREET, Decaturville, TN
$$$$
Concerned Family1: "The place is very clean. I had no problems with the building itself. That is one of the reasons we as a family choose this certain facility. On the flip side of that the staff was rude, and would not listen to the family. They were mean to the patients. Our father ended up with a broken hip, and because they would not listen and keep up the physical therapy he had to have hip replacement. We also told them that he could not take a certain medicine that he was allergic to. Th... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Decatur County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Decatur County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Decatur County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.