Nursing Homes in Cumberland County

5 Communities

Good Samaritan Society - Fairfield Glade

100 Samaritan Way, Crossville, TN
$$$$
Pomoelder: "This is a beautiful facility staffed by people who, just in their caring, encourage healing. The facility's beauty encourages healing, too. I came into Good Samaritan-Fairfield Glade on a gurney carried out of an ambulance. I had a broken kneecap as well as an opposite surgically reconstructed (hence, broken and put back together) foot. From my back, moving my head side to side, I saw an interior that was like coming into someone's home. I felt my eyes brighten, and m... (read more)

Wharton Nursing Home

55 West Lake Road, Pleasant Hill, TN
$$$$
Happy Visitor271125: "My mom is in Wharton Nursing Home. They are wonderful and have been really good to Mom. The physical, speech, and occupational therapies, nurses, and food are good. The facility is extremely nice. I cannot say enough about them. They are great and do a good job. "

Life Care Center of Crossville

80 Justice St, Crossville, TN
$$$$
Right here for now: "It’s clean, light and airy. Has a clean smell. The furniture is in good condition, in and out of the residence rooms. The staff is excellent. Food is very satisfactory. Would not have my love one anywhere else."

Wyndridge Health and Rehab Center

456 Wayne Avenue, Crossville, TN
$$$$
Ruby: "Wyndridge Health and Rehab Center was nice as can be. I was very impressed with it. I liked that they had birds in the lobby. They had a tree in there for the birds and it was fascinating to sit and watch. The dining room was big. The room we saw was really nice and it had a little sitting area and then the bed part. We could bring a small refrigerator and microwave if we wanted, which was nice."

Cumberland Medical Center Snf

421SOUTH MAIN STREET, Crossville, TN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cumberland County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Cumberland County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Cumberland County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.