Nursing Homes in Rock Hill

6 Communities

Westminster Health & Rehab Center

831 MCDOW DRIVE, Rock Hill, SC
$$$$
Betty113663250: "We were very pleased with Westminster Rehab. My husband liked the food; it was pretty good. He liked all the aides and CNA's, his nurses, and all of the staff. They were very good. "

White Oak Manor - Rock Hill

1915 EBENEZER RD, Rock Hill, SC
$$$$
Pat: "My mother-in-law was in White Oak Manor for two and a half weeks. It was a clean, neat, modern, and fairly new facility. She was very impressed with the nurses and assistants who helped her. It worked out well for her."

Willow Brook Court at Park Pointe Village

3025 Chesbrough Blvd, Rock Hill, SC
1 review
jwhitte: "The staff in this facility are extremely helpful and friendly. My grandmother stayed here for a year and was treated nicely. They offer programs for the residents to participate in such as physical and speech therapy. My grandmother enjoyed the workers here and they encouraged her along (which may have been hard to do at times :) ). She was never a huge fan of the food they served but it looked decent to me. The staff was also very helpful when we were looking for different ... (read more)

Magnolia Manor - Rocke Hill

127 Murrah, Rock Hill, SC
$$$$
rldsis: "Smells bad upon entering the facility. My family member is in need of better health care. Evidently, they dont pay much attention to their patients. My brother has toe nails that are starting to curve. Told that he's on the list. Podiatrist visits the facility 1x every months. This has gone on for much longer than that"

Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Rock Hill

261 S Herlong Avenue, Rock Hill, SC
$$$$
Mrs.Newton: "When I first arrived in this facility I noticed the people that were in the business office we're discussing and talking about patience which is very unprofessional. I also Witness coming in one particular night on several occasions very short-staffed. One particular nurse watch the light and never went to answer it she was on her cell phone and was doing nothing she told the aid to get it because she is tired. This facility by far has been one of the worst experience for my... (read more)

Agape Rehabilitation of Rock Hill

159 SEDGEWOOD DR, Rock Hill, SC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rock Hill area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 30 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Rock Hill area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Rock Hill area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.