Nursing Homes in Newberry County

White Oak Manor- Newberry

2555 Kinard Street , Newberry, SC
$$$$
1 review
Dave: "White Oak Manor - Newberry has 24-hour care and the service is excellent. They have physical therapy. They are topnotch and the management is on top of their game. Everytime I call and I have questions, I get answers. Life became a lot easier for me and my wife. It's institutional food, and somebody stays with my mother to make sure she eats something. They sit with us and make sure that we know everything we need to know about her care. It's an open facility. I can go anyti... (read more)

J F Hawkins Nursing Home

1330 KINARD STREET, Newberry, SC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Newberry County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Newberry County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Newberry County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.