Nursing Homes in Georgetown

3 Communities

Prince George Healthcare Center

901 MAPLE STREET, Georgetown, SC
1 review
Thomas408157: "I was satisfied with everything at Prince George Healthcare Center. Everything was okay, and I saw no problems. Everything seemed to be working fine there as I walked around. The facility is in a little quiet location out in the woods. If you go outside the building, it's so beautiful to sit out there. I've never seen so many trees. It was a peaceful place. There are no highways. The people were very friendly. The person there was very professional. They had a lot of aides a... (read more)

Georgetown Healthcare & Rehab

2715 SOUTH ISLAND ROAD, Georgetown, SC

The Lakes at Litchfield

120 Lakes at Litchfield Drive, Pawleys Island, SC
$$$$
Denny4: "My mother was treated like a queen at The Lakes at Litchfield. She was in a private room with TV, telephones, and was nicely furnished. They had a dining room and it was like a formal dining room with seven or eight tables. They also serve to the room if the patient wasn’t well enough, but they always tried to get them to the dining room, so they could socialize. They go shopping, walk around the properties which was very lovely and you could entertain visitors, too. The pla... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Georgetown area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Georgetown area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Georgetown area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.