Nursing Homes in Charleston County

13 Communities

The Palms of Mt. Pleasant

1010 LAKE HUNTER CIRCLE, Mount Pleasant, SC
$$$$
The Palms of Mt. Pleasant is a senior living facility located in South Carolina and close to two major highways, shopping venues and medical centers. The community offers residents a wealth of amenities, including scheduled transportation, all-day dining, laundry/housekeeping and an on-site beauty/barber shop. Visitors and residents give the facility high marks for its friendly staff, spacious apartments, appetizing meals and clean atmosphere. The Palms of Mt. Pleasant also r... (read more)
yrs

Brookdale Charleston

2030 Charlie Hall Blvd, Charleston, SC
$$$$
Brookdale Charleston is an assisted living and memory care facility situated near the Carolina Bay. The facility gets high marks for offering residents live musical performances, arts and crafts classes, bingo tournaments and movie nights. Residents enjoy staying in shape and active with chair exercise classes, walking in the neighborhood and gardening in the backyard that’s filled with numerous flowers and plants. Families appreciate that their family members are served a va... (read more)

Franke Home at Seaside

1885 Rifle Range Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
$$$$
Mr. W: "My mother-in-law is in a long-term care facility at Franke Home at Seaside. They have different levels of care from independent living to assisted living. They also have a rehab wing and a skilled nursing facility. The staff is doing a good job. She is in a single room with a private bath. They have semi-private with two people in the same room and a nice program. They use their chapel for social events and bring in musical performances, speakers, church service on a weekly ... (read more)

Mount Pleasant Manor

921 BOWMAN ROAD, Mount Pleasant, SC
$$$$
J.Davila: "The rooms are cozy and with updated electrical beds. I was fortunate enough to meet the staff and experience a southern hospitality. I noticed the staff doing a great job with activities. The residents were enjoying playing bingo with enthusiasm. I especially enjoyed the opportunity to bring the entire family and enjoy the holidays with my loved one. Thank you for making memorable moments for me and my family. "

Sandpiper Rehab & Nursing

1049 Anna Knapp Boulevard, Mount Pleasant, SC
1 review
Shirley: "My mother is at Sandpiper Rehabilitation and I've been happy with the services. The food is good and the staff is great. I would recommend it for anyone's family member. They have ice cream socials, people come in to entertain, there's bingo, and church services. They keep them very active. It's an older facility, but they're renovating."

Life Care Center of Charleston

2600 ELMS PLANTATION BLVD, North Charleston, SC
$$$$
The Life Care Center of Charleston is located in North Charleston, South Carolina, near Cypress Gardens and many historic attractions including the H.L. Hunley, a lost submarine of the Civil War. The facility gets high marks from visitors for its nice staff and for the residents' rooms, which have private bathrooms. Family members comment positively on the food, describing it as home-like, and appreciate the shuttle service provided by this facility. They also note the well-k... (read more)

Riverside Health & Rehab

2375 Baker Hospital Boulevard,, North Charleston, SC
$$$$
foxnrufus123: "Riverside everyone CNA nursing staff Pt Ot I can’t say enough for the care of my daughter! Incredible and caring Thank y’all "

NHC Healthcare, Charleston

2230 Ashley Crossing Drive , Charleston, SC
$$$$
Denie: "To start with my mother was sent from the hospital to NHC the hospital said it was the best place around, i hope and pray they never need to go there. With that being said, 90 % of the nurses are nice and very helpful but the other 10 % does not need to work within the health field, the reason she was sent there is that she broke ackle, fractured her knee in two places and after mis diagnois her femmur bone in her right leg fractured tail bone also fractured shoulder so she ... (read more)

Heartland Healthcare Center- Charleston

1800 EAGLE LANDING BLVD, Hanahan, SC
$$$$
Daughter who loves: "Don't use this facility! The rehab staff is great, most of the nursing staff are warm and wonderful however the administration cannot get anything correct. My mother was here and her rehab was great she made wonderful progress. The administration is a different story. For example, we had to beg for a family meeting for a treatment plan check which is supposed to happen two weeks after she was admitted. They sent a letter to an address we had not live at in years despite fil... (read more)

White Oak Manor - Charleston

9319 MEDICAL PLAZA DR, Charleston, SC
$$$$
spjones: "Our aging parent resides at White Oak Manor and enjoys the meals there. The administrators and staff are cool toward family and patient. We have encountered resistance to whatever we attempt to find out about our parent; for the most part, the workers do not wish to be bothered with family or inquiries. Employees are not friendly and exhibit a lack of caring toward the patients and their needs. Our loved one has resided in several other facilities which we were most impr... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Charleston County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 33 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Charleston County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 nursing homes communities in the Charleston County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.