Nursing Homes in Wellsboro

3 Communities

The Green Home

37 CENTRAL AVENUE, Wellsboro, PA
$$$$
Larry1529: "My mother-in-law did rehab there at Green Home. I'm not sure how long she had rehab, but there are people that have been there for years. The building is physically colder. When my mother-in-law was doing the rehab, my wife said the physical therapist was really nice. The nursing care she didn't appreciate too well though. It might be because it sometimes gets really trying working with elderly people. "

Broad Acres Health and Rehab

1883 SHUMWAY HILL ROAD, Wellsboro, PA
$$$$
PO: "Our experience with Broad Acres Nursing Home wasn’t good. The place was understaffed and undermanaged, and no one followed the patients' records. My mother was completely alert and completely aware of everything when she stayed there. It was supposed to be a rehab facility to get her well enough to come home, but that didn’t happen. "

Carleton Senior Care and Rehab

10 WEST AVENUE, Wellsboro, PA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Wellsboro area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Wellsboro area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Wellsboro area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.