Nursing Homes in Union County

3 Communities

Buffalo Valley Lutheran Village

189 Tresseler Blvd., Lewisburg, PA
$$$$
Buffalo Valley Lutheran Village is proud to celebrate a 30-year tradition of providing exceptional care and service to area older adults. From our origin as a neighborhood nursing home, our campus has expanded greatly over the decades to respond to the changing needs and desires of seniors in our local community. Today, Buffalo Valley Lutheran Village offers a full continuum of care, including engaging senior living accommodations, a well-appointed and service-rich personal c... (read more)

Rolling Hills Manor

17350 OLD TURNPIKE ROAD, Millmont, PA
1 review
Mary 1: "The facility and the staff is nice. My mother's been in Rolling Hills for two months now. "

RiverWoods Senior Living Community

15 RidgeCrest Circle, Lewisburg, PA
$$$$
chronicz: "From my experience at the facility, I have a mostly positive opinion on how they conducted things. My mother had told me how much care they gave to their residents, and the stress that went along with the job. From my touring of the facility, I saw that most of the workers were on the job and not slacking or looking unhappy. The only reason I did not rate it five stars was because the facility was not exactly the most glamorous and according to my mother some of her cowor... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Union County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Union County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Union County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.