Nursing Homes in Philadelphia

yr

The Watermark At Logan Square

2 Franklin Square, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
Rubin B.: "I am 93, and I am normally not a complainer, but I was pushed to the edge at Watermark! I was a patient at Watermark for over a month. I was brought to the rehab/nursing facility at Watermark by ambulance from Magee Rehabilitation Hospital on Saturday, April 25, 2015. I was immobile due to a hip fracture, and I was also suffering from a bedsore. I was put into a bed by the ambulance attendants and just left there, completely unattended for hours. When someone finally ca... (read more)

Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley

6300 Greene St, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
sammyiam: "While I have often heard tell of scary or dangerous situations in nursing homes, I never felt anything but comfort in Stapeley Manor. While my grandparents were residents there every effort was made to accommodate them, not only in joint living situations though their conditions were in different stages, but also in schedules which accommodated visitors, family, and friends. Stapeley has varying levels of care, from apartments with low assistance, to full-time 24-hour care... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 14 days

St Monica Manor

2509 SOUTH FOURTH STREET, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
rudyg9580: "The facility was great for my uncle they helped him out in therapy and helped him a lot. Being from the neighborhood we heard many nice things and after visiting and being in there we see how clean and well kept it is. Big thank you to the whole staff at St. Monica's!"

Paul's Run

9896 Bustleton Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
ajacks82: "The staff were nice and very helpful. Additionally, the facility was very clean and seemed to be a nice place to live. The location was also very convenient. The residents seemed to enjoy living there and seemed content with the amenities and the services available. "

Oakwood Residence

2109 RED LION ROAD, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
shawn and kristina kelly: "I just wanted to thank everybody at Oakwood for making my wife khristina Kelly stay so pleasant we were so scared to come here after being at River's Edge which was horrible facility. The staff here all the way from maintenance to the rehabilitative staff to the kitchen workers to the nurses and caregivers were incredible. Not only did they know what my wife preferred right down to the little things like how she liked her coffee made and what time she like to go out what kin... (read more)

Cliveden Convalescent Center

6400 GREENE STREET, Philadelphia, PA
1 review
Sharman1: "My mom is in Cliveden Nursing. The place is nice and clean. I like it, and it’s nearby. Everything that happens to my mom, they call and let me know. They’re good. If you have any questions, they always get right back to you. I’m satisfied with them. I can’t think of anything for them to improve on. "

Philadelphia Nursing Home

2100 W Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA
1 review
MLP0202: "My sister went to Philadelphia Nursing Home. It was well kept, and they seemed to be on top of everything there. I had to walk through the hallway to get to her room. I think she was up on the 6th floor. The place was really clean, and it was nice. The staff was very neat, too. She said the food was good, and her meals were on time. When I went down there, they were messing with water paints. They had some kind of board games over there, and magazines and stuff. It was a nic... (read more)

Holy Redeemer Lafayette

8580 Verree Road, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
emilysara6: "My grandparents were both living here until March of 2013, when they basically had no choice but to leave and move across the country to relocate at the ages of 88 and 93. They lived at Holy Redeemer for about 4 years in a 2 bedroom apartment. The staff was fine, but somewhat negligent. The facilities were not clean in general. My grandparent's clothes were often lost in the laundry, even though they were clearly labeled and organized. When my family realized that my grandpa... (read more)

Cathedral Village

600 East Cathedral Road, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
Fleur1: "My information applies only to Carepointe which is the short-term skilled nursing center at Cathedral Village. I was very grateful when there was space for my relative to be admitted to Carepointe because I had had experience at another nursing facility that was definitely inferior. Nevertheless, I found 3 things that seemed important enough not to give an overall rating of EXCELLENT to Carepointe. 1) We had 2 staff conferences about the treatment plan for my relative and n... (read more)

Delaware Valley Veterans Home

2701 Southampton Rd, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
scout11: "MY father eas a resident for nine years he had altzheimers the care he received was excellent the entire staff from administration nursing housekeeping and dietary were professional froendly anf caring kudos to all the staff for provider our veterans with a wonderful place to live out their final years "

At A Glance

Philadelphia area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 69 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $12,240 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Philadelphia area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 128 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Philadelphia area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 69 nursing homes communities in the Philadelphia area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.