Nursing Homes in New Wilmington

16 Communities

Shenango on the Green

238 South Market Street, New Wilmington, PA
$$$$
Refund Plans: 50%, amortized at 2% per mo. for 25 mos.; Declining Refund, amortized at 2% per mo. for 50 mos. (Price: 71% of Entrance Fee). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Overlook Medical Clinic

520 NEW CASTLE STREET, New Wilmington, PA

Nugent Convalescent Home

500 CLARKSVILLE ROAD, Hermitage, PA
$$$$
Amber03: "My experience with the assisted living provider was well, half of the time. Sometimes the staff would slack off, so I would have to step in and do what I had to do to make sure that my family member was comfortable. Most of the time, they were on time with their meals. The place is pretty clean except for the hideous smell going throughout the nursing home. I know that that is how most nursing homes smell most of the time, but I would think that they would at least try to pr... (read more)

Golden Hill Nursing Home

520 FRIENDSHIP STREET, New Castle, PA
$$$$
happyfamily member: "My father was a resident at Golden Hill and throughout his stay we were very happy with the care he received. The staff was wonderful to my mother who came in and sat with him everyday. He was very happy here and well cared for at all times. At the time of his passing the staff was just wonderful and very compassionate to us all. The building was always very clean and there was never that nursing home/hospital smell. "

Saint John XXIII Home

2250 SHENANGO FREEWAY, Hermitage, PA
$$$$
VultureOdydy: "John XXIII Home is located in Hermitage, Pa. It is a part of the Roman Catholic Diocese Of Erie. The facility was relatively clean from what I have observed. The staff at John XXIII Home ranges from very kind to very unkind. Some of the staff members were warm and welcoming, but I noticed that when some of them did not think any outsiders were looking, they were not very nice to some of the patients. The food at this facility is average. I would classify it as neither good n... (read more)

Avalon Springs Nursing Center

745 Greenville Road , Mercer, PA
$$$$
mariatt: "My parents are both in here and my family could not be happier! They have treated my dying mother with so much dignity & also my father who has dementia, with kindness & dignity. They love it there. They have even asked my mother what they could do to improve their service. Right now I can't think of anything. I'm just trying to enjoy my mom's last few days on this earth before she joins het holy saviour, God. "

Clepper Manor

959 EAST STATE STREET, Sharon, PA
$$$$
laughingoutloud717: "This is worst place you could ever send your loved ones. The staff are not friendly, the rooms are not clean, the smell is horrible and your family members dont get taken care of....BEWARE of this place "

Edison Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

222 West Edison Avenue, New Castle, PA
$$$$
Someone's daughters: "Not enough staff for adequate care. Lack of resources like toilet paper. "

Jameson Care Center

3349 WILMINGTON ROAD, New Castle, PA
$$$$
Anonymous111351350: "The rooms at Jameson Care Center were a lot nicer. They were semi-private, but there was a concrete wall that divides the patients. It was bright, cheery, and pleasant. "

Avalon Nursing Center

3410 W. PITTSBURGH RD, New Castle, PA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the New Wilmington area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 16 nursing homes communities in the New Wilmington area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.