Nursing Homes in Lebanon

17 Communities

Cedar Haven

590 SOUTH FIFTH AVENUE, Lebanon, PA
$$$$
Larry: "I visited Cedar Haven. They have activities, sometimes they have entertainment, and they have puzzles. They're understaffed and they can't get enough people for Sunday services. The dining area is small, and the food leaves a lot to be desired half the time. It's not soft enough, and it's not that great. The outdoor area is nice."

Spang Crest

945 Duke Street, Lebanon, PA
$$$$
Caring3933: "Spang Creat is the nicest nursing home in Lebanon. I was very pleased with the rehab services and the cleanliness. I would highly recommend them to anyone!"

Manorcare Health Services-lebanon

900 TUCK STREET, Lebanon, PA
$$$$
dgetz: "I willl NEVER allow a family member of mine to stay at this facility. They state that they will do their laundry. My mother has been at this facility since July of 2013 and I took her many pieces of her own clothing and to date, I have not seen her in any of the clothing that I took in for her. She is in clothing that 3 times her size. She does not get exercise and is ALWAYS sitting in the hall when we go to visit her. Also, her fingernails are always filthy. This is n... (read more)

Lebanon Valley Brethren Home

1200 GRUBB STREET, Palmyra, PA
$$$$
Kate B.: "The outside facilities are well kept. The nursing home is situated in open green fields surrounded by farm country. The nursing home has facilities for residents with little assistance to residents that need intensive care. The inside facilities are relative clean and organized. There are outdoor sitting areas surrounded by well-groomed gardens that offer lots of sunlight, and indoor sitting areas with plenty of couches and tables for socializing. The facilities are expe... (read more)

Pleasant View

544 N Penryn Rd, Manheim, PA
$$$$
Refund Plans: 60% of Entrance Fee; 40% (Price: 87% of Entrance Fee); Fully amortizing for 60 mos. (Price: 75% of Entrance Fee) Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Moravian Manor

300 WEST LEMON STREET, Lititz, PA
$$$$
etownpetlover: "My grandmother is currently a resident of this facility. My grandmother recently had a stroke while in their care. The residents called my father right away. They set her up with physical therapy to help her with any damage done during the stroke. When I have been over to visit her everyone calls her by her name. When she stops and introduces me to any of the workers, they always send time asking me questions and pretending it was the first time they met me. I have also witn... (read more)

Cornwall Manor

BOYD STREET, Cornwall, PA
$$$$
Refund Plans: 50% refund or health care credit for future care. Declining balance over 50 mos. (Price: 76% of Entrance Fee). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-for-Service basis.

Luther Acres

600 East Main Street, Lititz, PA
$$$$
At Luther Acres Assisted Living residents enjoy an active lifestyle with an emphasis on independence and dignity, a lifestyle designed to nourish the spirit. Just the right amount of support is offered. Life in Assisted Living at Luther Acres defines worry-free living. Everything needed to ensure independence and peace of mind is offered. Residents no longer need to worry about utility bills, mortgage payments or meals; they are all included in the daily fee. Each spacious ap... (read more)

Mt Hope Nazarene Retirement Community

3026 MOUNT HOPE HOME ROAD, Manheim, PA
$$$$
Dennis557538: "We picked out Mount Hope Nazarene for my father in-law. It’s a nice home that’s good for his low income. It wasn’t fancy, but it was clean and had a very caring staff. The clientele looked to be quite pleased and werre really treated as family. The staff was willing to take the time for each specific person. It’s been a pleasure talking to them, and they were very helpful, assisting, and did their best to get him a room. It was very clean, and when you go in, it smells good.... (read more)

E. C. C. Retirement Village-StoneRidge

440 East Lincoln Avenue, Myerstown, PA
$$$$
sas1107: "My great grandmother is a resident in this facility and she enjoys it very much. Always an active and social lady, she enjoys the activities provided to her. From bus trips to local high school plays and musicals to bingo nights and religious groups, she is always busy and seems very content with the amount of opportunities provided to her. Many students from local high schools work at this facility and they are very friendly and, most importantly, always available. When she... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lebanon area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Lebanon area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 17 nursing homes communities in the Lebanon area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.