Nursing Homes in Langhorne

40 Communities

Attleboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

300 E Winchester Ave, Langhorne, PA
$$$$
rdh350: "Items missing, not enough food on plates, clothes brought in take way too long to get back-if ever "

Langhorne Gardens Rehab and Nu

350 MANOR AVENUE, Langhorne, PA
$$$$
abby_sue1: "Arrived to facility and directed to room. First thing I noted was broken tv. Sat three hours and only contact was them bringing dinner into room. Salad with chicken pieces that were slimy and smelled rotten. I went into bathroom and the sink was crusty with dirt with hairs on sink and floor. Wall by toilet looked like it had fecal spray still on it and never washed. The place was disgusting!"

Crestview Center

262 Toll Gate Road, Langhorne, PA
$$$$
dotray: "This is to worn everyone about the poor quality of care at Crestview Nursing Center Located on Toll Gate Rd in Langhorne, PA. My husband was taken to Crestview for rehab due to a broken hip. He also had other serious medical problems, which caused him to need assistance with everything, including bed pans. He needed to use the bed pan and we called for the aides help. No one came. After repeated calls and visits to the nurse’s station and complaining they if they didn’t com... (read more)
yr

Masonic Home of New Jersey

902 Jacksonville Road, Burlington, NJ
$$$$
Albert97: "over all a good facility but new food service is poor and no snack are available in the dining area as there was in the past coffee and tea are only available during meals. Often the medical units are short. Staffed at times 43 patients to 1 nurse and 3 cnas for 43 patients. There are residents that never get out if bed at their choosing and no encouragement is given to get up. Alot of new and unexperienced nurses on staff. "

Juniper Village at Bucks County

3200 Bensalem Boulevard, Bensalem, PA
$$$$
delsey11: "The staff and feel of the place were much better before becoming Juniper. My parents and others have expressed concern over changes that were made and how it is affecting the staff. In addition, their contact arrangements at time of " sign here, here and here" differ from the reality. -- I went from being ok with our decision for my parents being there to deeply regretting it. "

Paul's Run

9896 Bustleton Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
ajacks82: "The staff were nice and very helpful. Additionally, the facility was very clean and seemed to be a nice place to live. The location was also very convenient. The residents seemed to enjoy living there and seemed content with the amenities and the services available. "

Twining Village

280 Middle Holland Rd, Holland, PA
$$$$
RC07: "If I could give this facility Zero stars I would. While my Father was a patient in the rehabilitation center, the nurse did not dress my Father's wound and ended up getting fired immediately once the wound care nurse and nursing manager saw what had happened and agreed, however it was too late because my father ended up getting an amputation. I would never recommend this place to anyone. Also, the food was terrible and the rooms are old an out dated. "

Pennswood Village

ROUTE 413, Newtown, PA
$$$$
Pennswood Village is a nationally respected Senior Living Community (CCRC) for people 65 and over. Nestled in the beautiful countryside of Bucks County, PA, Pennswood is a dynamic community designed for individuals who want a lifestyle with independent services and health care choices on one site. Our campus is rich with opportunities for physical, intellectual, social, and spiritual growth with ongoing activities and educational programs. Nearby historic Newtown offe... (read more)

Majestic Oaks

333 Newtown Road, Warminster, PA
$$$$
Mordy: "The management are truly caring, with a tremendous heart which shows with the line staff. . The facility Cares for its residents with a tremendous amount of passion and heart, truly a phenomenal place!!!"

Oakwood Residence

2109 RED LION ROAD, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
shawn and kristina kelly: "I just wanted to thank everybody at Oakwood for making my wife khristina Kelly stay so pleasant we were so scared to come here after being at River's Edge which was horrible facility. The staff here all the way from maintenance to the rehabilitative staff to the kitchen workers to the nurses and caregivers were incredible. Not only did they know what my wife preferred right down to the little things like how she liked her coffee made and what time she like to go out what kin... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Langhorne area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Langhorne area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 40 nursing homes communities in the Langhorne area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.