Nursing Homes in Kittanning

5 Communities

Kittanning Care Center

120 KITTANNING CARE DRIVE, Kittanning, PA
$$$$
CherylP: "My Mom had dementia and was no longer safe at home. We needed to place her in a safe place that was comfortable, safe and close by. We decided to place her in Kittanning Care Center, which is where my Dad wanted her to go. She had to be in the lock-down unit because she wandered. After more than two years the Lock-down Dementia Unit was awesome! Lisa, Rose, Bob, Crystal, all the other Nurses, CNA's, and all the support staff was exceptional! Sorry I do not have time to... (read more)

Armstrong County Health Center

265 SOUTH MCKEAN STREET, Kittanning, PA

Snu Armstrong Co Memorial Hosp

1 Nolte Dr, Kittanning, PA

Sugar Creek Rest

120 LAKESIDE DRIVE, Worthington, PA
1 review
CJ1: "My Grandfather was a resident at this facility from 2003 until 2008. The facility itself is clean, and the rural surroundings are really a sight to behold. This is one of the cleanest and most beautiful facilities that I have ever seen, and the staff is generally a pleasure to get along with. They would allow us to plan special events for the residents at Christmas time each year. They were also accomodating in terms of allowing family members to bring in extra items for the... (read more)

Fair Winds Manor, LP

126 IRON BRIDGE ROAD, Sarver, PA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kittanning area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Kittanning area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Kittanning area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.