Nursing Homes in Hatboro

95 Communities

Luther Woods Convalescent Cent

313 COUNTY LINE ROAD, Hatboro, PA
$$$$
lrm2: "The staff at Luther Woods makes it very special. My mother gets wonderful, compassionate care there. We feel like the people there really care. The nursing staff is excellent, the aides are so attentive, we feel very comfortable with her being there. Foid and facilities are also top notch. "

Willow Ridge

3485 Davisville Road,, Hatboro, PA
$$$$
tcampbell: "This place is horrible and nasty. The building reeks of urine as soon as you hit the 2nd floor hallway. My aunt caught an infection from this facility and had to be rush to the emergency room at the local hospital. I witnessed a CNA look a vomit in my aunt's plastic basin and left it there then turned to walk out of the room without cleaning it. They serve artificial/processed food to the patients. My aunt did not move the bowels for 4 days in this place. She kept vomitting ... (read more)

Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley

6300 Greene St, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
sammyiam: "While I have often heard tell of scary or dangerous situations in nursing homes, I never felt anything but comfort in Stapeley Manor. While my grandparents were residents there every effort was made to accommodate them, not only in joint living situations though their conditions were in different stages, but also in schedules which accommodated visitors, family, and friends. Stapeley has varying levels of care, from apartments with low assistance, to full-time 24-hour care... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 11 days

Juniper Village at Bucks County

3200 Bensalem Boulevard, Bensalem, PA
$$$$
delsey11: "The staff and feel of the place were much better before becoming Juniper. My parents and others have expressed concern over changes that were made and how it is affecting the staff. In addition, their contact arrangements at time of " sign here, here and here" differ from the reality. -- I went from being ok with our decision for my parents being there to deeply regretting it. "

Paul's Run

9896 Bustleton Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
ajacks82: "The staff were nice and very helpful. Additionally, the facility was very clean and seemed to be a nice place to live. The location was also very convenient. The residents seemed to enjoy living there and seemed content with the amenities and the services available. "

Meadowood

3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA
$$$$
Strwbry: "Greedy, not comforting & inadequate. From the stratospheric $6,000 monthly cost of Meadowwood, one would expect excellent care but it is pathetically far from it. My loved one has been there for 9 years and has paid over $500,000 in fees to Meadowood. Her living quarters are dingy and dirty despite paying a weekly cleaning session. The ever expanding, exhorbitant construction is a constant hindrance to the often physically challenged population. The "skilled nursing" staff i... (read more)

Twining Village

280 Middle Holland Rd, Holland, PA
$$$$
RC07: "If I could give this facility Zero stars I would. While my Father was a patient in the rehabilitation center, the nurse did not dress my Father's wound and ended up getting fired immediately once the wound care nurse and nursing manager saw what had happened and agreed, however it was too late because my father ended up getting an amputation. I would never recommend this place to anyone. Also, the food was terrible and the rooms are old an out dated. "

Pennswood Village

ROUTE 413, Newtown, PA
$$$$
Pennswood Village is a nationally respected Senior Living Community (CCRC) for people 65 and over. Nestled in the beautiful countryside of Bucks County, PA, Pennswood is a dynamic community designed for individuals who want a lifestyle with independent services and health care choices on one site. Our campus is rich with opportunities for physical, intellectual, social, and spiritual growth with ongoing activities and educational programs. Nearby historic Newtown offe... (read more)

Abramson Center for Jewish Life

1425 Horsham Road, North Wales, PA
$$$$
judithr105: "After a 10 day hospital stayy mother was diagnosed with end stage cancer, and in her weakened condition was sent to the rehab section of the Leonard and Madlyn Abramson Center for Jewish Life. After a two week stay, I knew she would be unable to live independently as she required round the clock care. From the minute I entered the immaculate, new, bustling with energy site, I knew that this would be a perfect environment for my mother. Not only did they provide activities... (read more)

Majestic Oaks

333 Newtown Road, Warminster, PA
$$$$
Mordy: "The management are truly caring, with a tremendous heart which shows with the line staff. . The facility Cares for its residents with a tremendous amount of passion and heart, truly a phenomenal place!!!"

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hatboro area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 16 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Hatboro area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 95 nursing homes communities in the Hatboro area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.