Nursing Homes in Doylestown

24 Communities

Greenleaf Nursing Home

400 SOUTH MAIN STREET, Doylestown, PA
$$$$
Karen. K: "My mother recently stayed at Greenleaf Nursing and Rehab Center for IV medication and rehab services, for a total of almost a month 1/2. It is the best rehab facility we've experienced. When I visited my mother there was always so much activity all around with patients in therapy department and/or family visiting them. This would put my mind at ease and was great to experience. The Director of therapy has an open door policy-which was great!! Overall the staff at Green... (read more)

Wesley Enhanced Living Doylestown

200 Veterans Lane, Doylestown, PA
$$$$
soninlaw1: "First what is good about this facility. it is clean well cared for, it even smells "normal" I don't think the food is anything to rave about, but I think a lot of that has to do with the dietary restrictions placed on most residents. Now why I cannot recommend this facility to you. When I was there visiting my mother-in-law. The common area was filled with clearly very old people just sitting all watching one small TV. I believe there were at least 30 perhaps 50 pati... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 12 days

Pine Run Community

777 Ferry Road, Doylestown, PA
$$$$
Ron: "The people that I visited at Pine Run Community were very good. The place where my wife will be staying is almost like a hospital floor and they get the people dressed and they participate in activities. They were having them make pumpkins the day I visited. The place is enormous, very clean, and it appears that the food they get is very good. It is also relatively close to where I live, which is important."

Golden Livingcenter - Doylestown

432 Maple Ave, Doylestown, PA
$$$$
Kathleen123119450: "Golden LivingCenter was a terrible place a few years ago when my friend was in there. The staff was very incompetent and didn’t care. The place was dirty. They didn’t clean the rooms every day. There were a lot of miscommunications between the doctors and the staff there. My friend didn’t go to the dining area, so they brought the food to his room, but he was a fussy eater, so he would just ask them for a grilled cheese sandwich or peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The room ... (read more)

Abramson Center for Jewish Life

1425 Horsham Road, North Wales, PA
$$$$
judithr105: "After a 10 day hospital stayy mother was diagnosed with end stage cancer, and in her weakened condition was sent to the rehab section of the Leonard and Madlyn Abramson Center for Jewish Life. After a two week stay, I knew she would be unable to live independently as she required round the clock care. From the minute I entered the immaculate, new, bustling with energy site, I knew that this would be a perfect environment for my mother. Not only did they provide activities... (read more)

Majestic Oaks

333 Newtown Road, Warminster, PA
$$$$
Mordy: "The management are truly caring, with a tremendous heart which shows with the line staff. . The facility Cares for its residents with a tremendous amount of passion and heart, truly a phenomenal place!!!"

Spring House Estates

728 Norristown Road, Lower Gwynedd, PA
$$$$
Refund Plans: 50% of Entrance Fee; Non-Refundable Plan (Price: 68% avg. of Entrance Fee); 90% Refund (Price: 78% of Entrance Fee)

Masonic Village at Warminster

850 Norristown Road, Warminster, PA
$$$$
Fred18: "We placed my mother in Masonic Village at Warminster. It is a very nice center, and she likes it there. Obviously, it has secured doors, and there was somebody in the office at the time I first visited. It was really clean, it didn't smell of anything, and it was really neat. Everything was nice. They even have, which I saw a little later, two dogs in there for the people. What nice dogs; a little one and a larger one. They are so friendly, it is unreal. They take care of th... (read more)

Foulkeways at Gwynedd

1120 MEETINGHOUSE ROAD, Gwynedd, PA

Renaissance Gardens at Ann's Choice

16000 Ann's Choice Way, Warminster, PA
1 review
DubGazer: "My parents spent their whole lives in the Detroit area. They didn't want to move too far away if and when they needed care. After my mother passed and my father needed care I found a beautiful place called Renaissance Gardens in Dearborn, Michigan. I started using their respite care to give myself a little time and my dad a little social interaction. Their programs are reasonable,easy to enroll in, and are enjoyable for the residents. The grounds are well cared for and beau... (read more)

At A Glance

Doylestown area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 24 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $10,797 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Doylestown area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 23 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Doylestown area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 24 nursing homes communities in the Doylestown area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.