Nursing Homes in Coraopolis

18 Communities

West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

951 Brodhead Road, Coraopolis, PA
$$$$
follenm: "I am the family member of a long term care family member that has recently passed. See passed away with her extended family West Hills Health & Rehab Staff. These staff members that she grew to love and respect as she resided many years their. I never worried about her and the staff always kept us informed when we called in or came to visit. Everyone truly cared about her and made sure that every day was a good day for her. Our family is grateful to west hills for taking ... (read more)

Sycamore Creek Nursing Center

234 CORAOPOLIS ROAD, Coraopolis, PA
$$$$
MYDADROCKS: "Love this place, My dad is getting the best care here. I asked to tour the facility prior to placing my dad, I was told to stop any time so there was no staging, The facility is clean, the staff is friendly, and the approach is to involve the family in care decisions. There are plenty of activities for the residents. Although I would love for my dad to be able to come home, if that is not possible, I know he will get great care here. "

North Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

194 Swinderman Road, Wexford, PA
$$$$
Ardell: "Aides very rude. Staff sit around desk while call bells going off and ignoring them. An aide named Renee was extremely rough and became very smart with my mother after she asked if she could be little more gentle when bathing her. No one seemed to be washing their hands after patient care. "

Masonic Village at Sewickley

1000 Masonic Drive, Sewickley, PA
$$$$
Refund Plans: 90%; 8 Year declining balance at 1% per month (Price: 66% of Entrance Fee). Apartments and villas. Priority admission for Masons and families. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Vincentian Home

111 Perrymont Road, Pittsburgh, PA
$$$$
Mary: "My mom is in Vincentian Home. It's very good, and the services are pretty good. They have cards, games, Bingo, and entertainment. The food is very good, and there's a good variety on the menu."

Upper Rooms Vista

2344 PERRYSVILLE AVENUE, Pittsburgh, PA
1 review
Our goal is to help you achieve your maximum level of physical, social, mental, and spiritual well-being. Through Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy, we provide a wide variety of activities to stimulate your interests and ability to heal. We work with you at your own pace so that you get back to a life of independence as quickly and safely as possible. Our Physical Therapists work with individuals to increase mobility after a stroke and improve muscle tone through ... (read more)

Villa Saint Joseph of Baden In

1030 STATE STREET, Baden, PA
$$$$
Joanna: "We had my mother-in-law at Villa Saint Joseph when she was doing rehab. It was a very nice place. It was a starker environment only because of the situation. However, I think it was certainly clean. The staff was very attentive. My mother-in-law got rehab and she was more mobile after her stay there. My mother-in-law complained about the food because it wasn't seasoned. She did not enjoy her meal, but she did eat, and that's when she actually started putting on weight. She a... (read more)

Beaver Elder Care and Rehab

616 GOLF COURSE ROAD, Aliquippa, PA
$$$$
Abbygirl2016: "I had a really hard time with the decision to place my father in a nursing home. I toured many nursing homes in the area and chose Beaver Elder Care. I felt welcomed from the moment I stepped into the facility. My father has adjusted very well and has already made many friends. I would and do recommend Beaver Elder Care to anyone!! "

Manorcare Health Services-north Hills

1105 Perry Highway, Pittsburgh, PA
$$$$
caringdaughters: "When mom neared death and the family needed a place to gather, Manorcare was wonderful. Their visitation policy was generous, and worked well with our large family. We were able to visit with mom and let their capable staff do the care we were no longer able to do."

Marian Manor Corporation

2695 WINCHESTER DRIVE, Pittsburgh, PA
$$$$
Karen36: "It's the second time that my mom is staying at the Marian Manor. I like it because the care is good and she is well taken care of. She is in a private room, which she likes. But, she would like them to get new beds and she said that she needs a new mattress. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Coraopolis area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 16 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Coraopolis area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 18 nursing homes communities in the Coraopolis area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.