Nursing Homes in Bucks County

29 Communities

Juniper Village at Bucks County

3200 Bensalem Boulevard, Bensalem, PA
$$$$
delsey11: "The staff and feel of the place were much better before becoming Juniper. My parents and others have expressed concern over changes that were made and how it is affecting the staff. In addition, their contact arrangements at time of " sign here, here and here" differ from the reality. -- I went from being ok with our decision for my parents being there to deeply regretting it. "

Twining Village

280 Middle Holland Rd, Holland, PA
$$$$
RC07: "If I could give this facility Zero stars I would. While my Father was a patient in the rehabilitation center, the nurse did not dress my Father's wound and ended up getting fired immediately once the wound care nurse and nursing manager saw what had happened and agreed, however it was too late because my father ended up getting an amputation. I would never recommend this place to anyone. Also, the food was terrible and the rooms are old an out dated. "

Pennswood Village

ROUTE 413, Newtown, PA
$$$$
Pennswood Village is a nationally respected Senior Living Community (CCRC) for people 65 and over. Nestled in the beautiful countryside of Bucks County, PA, Pennswood is a dynamic community designed for individuals who want a lifestyle with independent services and health care choices on one site. Our campus is rich with opportunities for physical, intellectual, social, and spiritual growth with ongoing activities and educational programs. Nearby historic Newtown offe... (read more)

Majestic Oaks

333 Newtown Road, Warminster, PA
$$$$
Mordy: "The management are truly caring, with a tremendous heart which shows with the line staff. . The facility Cares for its residents with a tremendous amount of passion and heart, truly a phenomenal place!!!"

Greenleaf Nursing Home

400 SOUTH MAIN STREET, Doylestown, PA
$$$$
Karen. K: "My mother recently stayed at Greenleaf Nursing and Rehab Center for IV medication and rehab services, for a total of almost a month 1/2. It is the best rehab facility we've experienced. When I visited my mother there was always so much activity all around with patients in therapy department and/or family visiting them. This would put my mind at ease and was great to experience. The Director of therapy has an open door policy-which was great!! Overall the staff at Green... (read more)

Masonic Village at Warminster

850 Norristown Road, Warminster, PA
$$$$
Fred18: "We placed my mother in Masonic Village at Warminster. It is a very nice center, and she likes it there. Obviously, it has secured doors, and there was somebody in the office at the time I first visited. It was really clean, it didn't smell of anything, and it was really neat. Everything was nice. They even have, which I saw a little later, two dogs in there for the people. What nice dogs; a little one and a larger one. They are so friendly, it is unreal. They take care of th... (read more)

Renaissance Gardens at Ann's Choice

16000 Ann's Choice Way, Warminster, PA
1 review
DubGazer: "My parents spent their whole lives in the Detroit area. They didn't want to move too far away if and when they needed care. After my mother passed and my father needed care I found a beautiful place called Renaissance Gardens in Dearborn, Michigan. I started using their respite care to give myself a little time and my dad a little social interaction. Their programs are reasonable,easy to enroll in, and are enjoyable for the residents. The grounds are well cared for and beau... (read more)

Wesley Enhanced Living Doylestown

200 Veterans Lane, Doylestown, PA
$$$$
soninlaw1: "First what is good about this facility. it is clean well cared for, it even smells "normal" I don't think the food is anything to rave about, but I think a lot of that has to do with the dietary restrictions placed on most residents. Now why I cannot recommend this facility to you. When I was there visiting my mother-in-law. The common area was filled with clearly very old people just sitting all watching one small TV. I believe there were at least 30 perhaps 50 pati... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 9 days

Christ's Home Retirement Community Shepherds Crossing

1 Shepherds Way, Warminster, PA

Pickering Manor

226 NORTH LINCOLN AVE, Newtown, PA
$$$$
Caring66910350: "We're moving my mother-in-law into Pickering Manor. I have come across this facility by word of mouth. My mother-in-law will be moving into their nursing home facility because she has Alzheimer's. She wouldn't be eligible for their assisted living. Because Pickering Manor was an older facility, their rooms were rather small. That's the biggest disappointment for us. However, they did have large windows so you would be able to look out and see pleasant surrounding because thi... (read more)

At A Glance

Bucks County area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 29 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $10,797 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bucks County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 132 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Bucks County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 29 nursing homes communities in the Bucks County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.