Nursing Homes in Bradford

3 Communities

Bradford Manor

50 Langmaid Lane , Bradford, PA
1 review
BroCr4y0n: "For the most part I thought the Bradford Manor was a very nice place with friendly and caring staff. They have many activities through out the day and I saw that everyone was cared for at the best to the staffs abilities. Although, I did notice some clients being favored over others. I think it's important for the staff and clients to have a well established relationship and unfortunatly I didn't see a lot of that at this facility. The food is quite good but the way they ser... (read more)

The Pavilion at Brmc

200 PLEASANT STREET, Bradford, PA
1 review
darkhorse75: "My father stayed in the facility for about six weeks while recovering from surgery. The staff was wonderful; they were friendly and attentive. There were quite a few people in residence, and a somewhat limited staff, so sometimes it would take them a while to come to the room when they were called. My father was in the facility over Christmas, and they were very accommodating, allowing my family to bring Christmas dinner and celebrate with him in the communal dining area. Th... (read more)

Bradford Ecumenical Home

100 SAINT FRANCIS DRIVE, Bradford, PA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bradford area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Bradford area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Bradford area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.